Lookforward is a small library that helps you to create smooth transitions between pages with the easiest way using HistoryAPI.
Best jQuery Core Java Script Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A set of five demos with animated WebGL lines created with the THREE.MeshLine library. Find out how to animate and build these lines to create your own animations.
These lines shaped as ribbons have a really interesting graphic style. They also have less vertices than a TubeGeometry usually used to create thick lines.
Lite Editor is a Modern WYSIWYG Editor especially for inline elements.
- focuses on inline elements such as b, a, i, strong
- Prevent unnecessary tags insertion
- Control how to make newlines
- You can register custom button easily
Stickybits is a lightweight alternative to
position: sticky polyfills. It works perfectly for things like sticky headers.
- showing or hiding sticky elements based on scroll direction
- only changing its direction attribute when scrolled a significant amount
- ignoring small scroll movements that cause unwanted jitters
Today we are going to explore a playful animated landscape with a psychedelic look. The idea is to show how an experimentation on art and design with a generative process can lead to interesting interactive visuals which can be used in a variety of mediums like web, print, illustration, VJing, installations, games and many others. We made 3 variants of the landscape to show you how small changes in parameters can change a lot in visuals.
The demos are made with three.js and the animations and colors are controlled in a custom GLSL shader. For the letter animations we are using TweenMax.
melonJS is an open source HTML5 game engine that empowers developers and designers to focus on content.The framework provides a collection of composable entities and support for a number of third-party tools.
- A fresh & lightweight 2D sprite-based engine
- Standalone library (does not rely on anything else, except a HTML5 capable browser)
- Compatible with most major browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE) and mobile devices
- Device motion & accelerometer support
- High DPI & auto scaling
- Multi-channel HTML5 audio support and Web Audio on supported devices
- Lightweight physics implementation to ensure low cpu requirements
- Polygon (SAT) based collision algorithm for accurate detection and response
- Fast Broad-phase collision detection using spatial partitioning
- 3rd party tools support for physic body definition (PhysicEditor, Physic Body Editor)
- Advanced math API for Vector and Matrix
- Tween Effects
- Transition effects