Random moves of particles, count of dots and connection distance selected by smart algorithm depend from count of dots and square of block. Working on most browser (include mobile devices) without braking. Particles leave from mouse cursor.
Best jQuery HTML5 Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A simple, accessible and customizable HTML5, YouTube and Vimeo media player.
- Accessible – full support for VTT captions and screen readers
- Lightweight – under 10KB minified and gzipped
- Customisable – make the player look how you want with the markup you want
- Semantic – uses the right elements.
<input type="range">for volume and
<progress>for progress and well,
<button>s for buttons. There’s no
<a href="#">button hacks
- Responsive – as you’d expect these days
- HTML Video & Audio – support for both formats
- Embedded Video – support for YouTube and Vimeo video playback
- API – toggle playback, volume, seeking, and more
jQuery plugin that allows you to draw a beautiful 3d spinning earth on canvas. Based on the amazing sphere.js plugin of Sam Hasler, jquery.earth3d.js is an open source jquery ui plugin which will allow you to emulate a 3d earth (or any planet actually) on canvas.
With help of this plugin you can simply add the animation of fall with your images and settings to your site. Also package include the “CPanel” plugin. He make possible to easy find the best parameters of animation on your taste!
Best jQuery plugin to validate form fields Designed for Bootstrap.
.Material-Avatar uses HTML5 Canvas to fill an element with a random(ized) background color, which uses this great module to find nice random colors, but has a fall-back just incase you don’t include it.
Mini jQuery Temperature styled Gauge plugin, that replaces Temperature Values with an Temperature Gauge.
- Replaces temperature values with a Temperature Gauge canvas
- Show Temperature Label
- Set Gauge Border Color
- Set Gauge Fill Color
- Set Max and Min Temperature
- Set canvas width (height is calculated width * 2)
- Gauge-plugin is chainable