Tooltipster is a lightweight (4,813 bytes minified) jQuery plugin that enables you to easily create clean, HTML5 validated tooltips.
- Supports HTML tags inside the tooltip
- Lightweight and degradable
- Extremely flexible & fast to set up
- Easily styled with 100% CSS – no images needed
- Plays nicely with IE
The ultimate framework for building and validating responsive HTML5 forms.
- Fully responsive (AKA adaptive, adapts to the container, no css media queries needed).
- Keyboard support.
- Every input type can be customized including
- Custom datepicker using jQuery UI (with fallback)
- “On the spot” validation.
placeholder for every browser.
Audio-Gallery-Suite is a complete audio gallery suite/solution that includes a web audio gallery and a software for managing playlists, uploading audios and managing the web audio gallery. The Audio-Gallery-Suite is built up using the latest technology and harnesses their power to put up a sophisticated solution. The Audio-Gallery-Suite is made in a way to be easily setup and deployed by anyone who wishes to use it. I hope that this project proves useful for anyone who intends to use it.
Audio-Gallery-Suite is a complete audio gallery solution made with HTML5/CSS3/Jquery-JS/PHP-ajax/C# that includes a web audio gallery and a software for managing the web audio gallery.
An Unobtrusive Accessible Slider script that can also be used as an HTML5 Input Range polyfill solution.
- The script can be used as an HTML5 input range polyfill solution
- Introduces a gradient filled “range bar” for quick visual feedback
- iOS Touch screen friendly
- Arrives with a new CSS3 skin that degrades gracefully in older browsers
- A small network footprint – only two HTTP requests and a total size (minified and gzipped) of about 11k
- Unobtrusive & namespace friendly
- Conforms to the WAI-ARIA defined role of “slider”
- Keyboard accessible
- Mousewheel compatible
- Responsive design friendly
HTML5 Sortable is a jQuery plugin to create sortable lists and grids using native HTML5 drag and drop API.Features :
- Less than 1KB (minified and gzipped).
- Built using native HTML5 drag and drop API.
- Supports both list and grid style layouts.
- Similar API and behaviour to jquery-ui sortable plugin.
- Works in IE 5.5+, Firefox 3.5+, Chrome 3+, Safari 3+, and Opera 12+.
Today we’re going to be creating a file uploader using HTML5 drag and drop, along with the file reader API and some PHP. We’ll also be using local storage to remember which files were uploaded by the user.
The world’s most advanced browser HTML5 based WYSIWYG editor lets you experience a whole new way of editing. It’s faster than existing technologies and offers unprecedented WYSIWYG functionalities.