Droptiles is an
- Metro style user interface. CSS framework to build metro style websites, inspired by metroui.org.ua.
- Drag & Drop tiles to personalize the experience.
- Live tiles: Tiles are mini-apps, loading data from variety of sources.
- Quick and easy App framework. Try the Flickr and News Reader app.
- Client side object model and data binding for easy MVVM implementation.
- Server side platform neutral implementation. Can be ported to PHP, JSP easily.
This plug-in can easily convert every colored image (in an html page) into a B&W greyscale image.It uses the the HTML5 canvas tag and a fallback for the old browsers
Royal Preloader allows you to easily setup website images preloading in a loading screen and display the entire website instantly when it finishes. It comes with 8 pre-designed loaders and is super easy to install. All web browsers and mobile devices are fully supported. And all options can be customized via API.
- Preloading Website Images
- 8 Pre-Designed Loaders
- Display Loading Details
- Fully Customizable
- Easy to Install
- CSS3 animations + Fallback for IE
- Mobile Device Support
The Liquid Slider is a fully responsive, html5 content slider, which means it will work on your desktop as well as your mobile device. It’s fully adaptable to changing widths and orientation, so ahead and resize your browser to see it in action.
- Fully Object Oriented
- Provides access to the canvas context
- Provides mouse-events to all objects
- Provides keyboard-events to all objects
- Provides drag’n’drop
- Easy methods to manage objects
- Provides easy objects animation
With Color-Up jQuery plugin easily add beautiful hover effects to your images, add transitions from (and to) a monochrome, sepia, negative, darkened or lightened version of the image.
This jQuery plugin lets you create fullscreen galleries where the slides are shown on the entire screen using the fullscreen APIs provided by Firefox 10+ and Chrome 15+ (and possibly Safari 5.1+).
In all other browsers it falls back to displaying the slideshow in the entire viewport.
- Cross-platform compatibility. The gauges can be used on any platforms: ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, Ruby on Rails and simple HTML pages and accessed from any devices: desktop, laptop, mobile (including iPhone and iPad), and via any browsers: IE, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc.
- Declarative description. The gauges are described using declarative selection of the parameter in JSON.
- Customization. You can set any parameters describing your gauge and create custom objects using JSON.
- Interactivity and Animation. Every gauge provides customizable interactivity and animation.
- Easy styling. A gauge styling can be easily modified in CSS.
- WinRT compatible. The gauges can be integrated into HTML5-based WinRT applications to effectively visualize data.