PathJS is a lightweight, client-side routing library that allows you to create “single page” applications using Hashbangs and/or HTML5 pushState.
- Supports the HTML5 History API, the ‘onhashchange’ method, and graceful degredation
- Supports root routes, rescue methods, paramaterized routes, optional route components (dynamic routes), and Aspect Oriented Programming
- Well Tested (tests available in the
- Compatible with all major browsers (Tested on Firefox 3.6, Firefox 4.0, Firefox 5.0, Chrome 9, Opera 11, IE7, IE8, IE9)
- Independant of all third party libraries, but plays nice with all of them
Responsive HTML5 Sign In / Registration form, with jQuery effects and CSS3 customization.
- it is compatible with all major browsers (IE8, IE9, IE10, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari)
- really easy to use and to integrate into your website
- cool effects
- html5 custom validation
- responsive layout
- really easy to modify (100% CSS customizable)
This plugin integrates by default with Twitter bootstrap using badges to display the maximum lenght of the field where the user is inserting text. Uses the HTML5 attribute “maxlength” to work.
The indicator badge show up on focusing on the element, and disappear when the focus is lost.
Gury (pronounced “jury”) is a simple to use utility library for drawing, animating, and managing HTML5 canvas tags. The goal is to support the HTML5 Canvas API with a framework that allows for faster/easier application development.
It was built with simplicity in mind and its usage was modeled in the image of jQuery. For instance you can initialize, style, and animate an entire scene in a single expression using chaining.
History.js gracefully supports the HTML5 History/State APIs (pushState, replaceState, onPopState) in all browsers. Including continued support for data, titles, replaceState. Supports jQuery, MooTools and Prototype. For HTML5 browsers this means that you can modify the URL directly, without needing to use hashes anymore. For HTML4 browsers it will revert back to using the old onhashchange functionality.
- Desktop and Mobile Device (Phone + Tablet) Ready
- Resonsive UI Design
- Old IE Support
- Sliding Button Bar
- One Page Application
- Working with Browser Back button
- Customizable Tiles
- Smart Page Content Caching
- Integration with Google Analytics
I received lots tutorial requests from my readers that asked to me, how to play a notification sound on website chat?. We implemented this in a simple chat box application using Jquery and HTML5 audio tag, it is just five lines of code. Use Modernizer library for Internet Explorer HTML5 support, please turn on the volume and try this live demo.
droparea is a jQuery plug-in for HTML5 drag-and-drop (images and files).
Originally it has:
- client-side image resizing with canvas on browser option
- data url option for sending a file/image as a text field with ajax
- click event for browsing files
Pusher Chat , is a Facebook like chat jQuery plugin using Pusher API.Now you can get easily a chat application on your site.
- easy to Customize with css
- manage friend list via json
- use Pusher API
- detect message typing
- detect message receiving
- supported by all new browser ,IE8 & need some css fix for IE7
- …& all what you need to add a chat to your web application