- Easily crop, rotate, resize, zoom
- Free Drawing Mode
- Add Text to Images
- Apply Multiple Image Filters
- Draw and Add Various Shapes
- Choose from 100s of Stickers
- Layers and History Management
- HTML5, No Flash Required
Squire is an HTML5 rich text editor, which provides powerful cross-browser normalisation, whilst being supremely lightweight and flexible. It is built for the present and the future, and as such does not support truly ancient browsers. It should work fine back to around Opera 12, Firefox 3.5, Safari 5, Chrome 9 and IE9.
AZSlider is a quality-designed content and image slider harnessing the power of HTML5 and the control of CSS3. AZSlider contains everything you need to build a modern, eye catching slider for your website. It’s fully responsive and multi-device friendly with touch swipe navigation in iOS and Android. AZSlider has a powerful editor relies on PHP help you create and manage slider with no code at all.
Animatr is a jQuery plugin that allows you to create CSS3 animations using only HTML5 data-attributes.
- Lay out your animation steps by time (in seconds), percentages, or both.
- No more @keyframes or browser prefixing
- Run multiple animations simultaneously in one element
Stackbox is a jQuery plugin for creating stackable modal boxes. It’s easy to customize using CSS / LESS.For animations to work, you need to include Animate.css or some other CSS3 keyframe animation library.
This jQuery plugin takes advantage of Google Maps API version 3 to create an easy to implement store locator. No back-end programming is required, you just need to feed it KML, XML, or JSON data with all the location information. How you create the data file is up to you.
jQuery plugin for creating video and audio sequences with media source extensions.
KCFinder is free open-source replacement of CKFinder web file manager. It can be integrated into FCKeditor, CKEditor, and TinyMCE WYSIWYG web editors (or your custom web applications) to upload and manage images, flash movies, and other files that can be embedded into an editor’s generated HTML content.
- Ajax engine with JSON responses
- Multiple files upload
- Upload files using HTML5 drag and drop from local file manager
- Drag and drop images from external HTML pages. Multiple images can be dropped using selection (Firefox only)
- Download multiple files or a folder as single ZIP file
- Select multiple files with the Ctrl/Command key
- Clipboard for copying, moving and downloading multiple files
- Easy to integrate and configure in web applications