Create your RPG 2D browser using the framework called RPG JS based on CanvasEngine.
- RPG JS is based primarily on data stored in JSON files.
- The project contains a very specific folder structure.
- The engine used is CanvasEngine (last version) for display, collisions, sound, but especially for creating scenes.
Wow, such a beautiful html5 music player.
Proton is an easily customizable html5 particle engine including five different types of renderers.
- Five kinds of renderers
- Integratable into any game engine
- Veriety of behaviors
- Three kinds of emitters which can simulate many different physical effects
- Pure HTML5: Taking advantage of HTML5 power and speed, No Flash, just pure HTML5.
- Playlist: Multiple playlists support.
- Audio Controls: Play, Pause, Next, Previous, Seekbar, loop, duration, current time.
- Radio / Live Stream: Radio / Live Stream Remote URLs / Broadcasts such as SHOUTcast and Icecast are also supported.
- Multiple Audio Formats: MP3, OGG, OGA, AAC, M4A and MP4.
- HTML5 Desktop App Ready: Build powerful HTML5 Music Desktop app with sPlayer and Electron.io (Atom-shell) / NW.io (Node-webkit).
- Live Search: Built-in Instant search to find a specific song in your playlists.
JSIso is a Tile-Based engine which uses the HTML5 Canvas element. It’s still classed as being in early stages and will be until it is capable of much much more.
- Implements AMD through RequireJS
- Easily build complex isometric 2D.5 layouts or flat 2D layouts
- Tiled Editor format support
- Unlimited layer stacking
- Isometric heightmaps
- Auto scaling of image dimensions
- Spritesheet and individual one by one tile image loading
- RGBA tile values
A little js library (~8kb min, 3kb gzip, no dependencies) to help you keep track of position, scrolling, and pagination.
CircletPreloader is a small jQuery plugin that for as circular loading animations show depict the state of charge of various HTML DOM elements as a percentage.
Canvas Particles is a jQuery plugin that renders animated, interactive, fully configurable particles using HTML5 canvas 2D API.