Best jQuery Bootstrap Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
This is a smart interactive Shopping Cart jQuery plugin based on Bootstrap framework.
- Very easy to install!
- Full AJAX implementation code.
- Well documented code.
- HTML5 & Valid CSS .
- Easy to customize.
A jQuery plugin that progressively enhances an HTML Select Box into a single option dropdown list. The dropdown list can be optionally styled with Twitter Bootstrap or jQueryUI ThemeRoller and optionally animated with jQueryUI show/hide effects.
- Styleable with Twitter Bootstrap and jQueryUI Themeroller (optional)
- Supports all jQuery and jQueryUI show/hide effects (optional)
- Includes ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Applications) support
- Full keyboard search and navigation support
- An event API triggered on the original select box element that calls the plugin
- A method API providing methods to interact with the dropdown list (i.e. Search, Open, Disable, Set Options).
- Passes jsHint with no errors
- Selected, Disabled, and Optgroup Support
- Easily extendable to allow developers to create new widgets
A jQuery Mobile theme based on Twitter Bootstrap.
The title says it all. I thought it would be a fun project to build out a jQuery Mobile theme emulating everyone’s favorite hotness, the Twitter Bootstrap UI library. It’s not a perfect translation of course, but consider it a work in progress.
This theme overrides the existing jQuery Mobile A – E swatches (and adds an F swatch as well) with colors and styles found in Twitter Bootstrap. It’s meant to be used with A as the primary swatch for the page, and B – F as accents as needed.
A JQuery validation framework for bootstrap forms.jqBootstrapValidation will scan for HTML5 validator attributes directly on the elements, plus any extra options specified via data attributes. By default, it will also sniff for native HTML5 form validation attributes, as detailed above.
If you decide this isn’t what you want, you can restrict jqBootstrapValidation to only data attributes by setting sniffHtml to false when calling it on your form elements.
tablecloth.js is a jQuery plugin that helps you easily style HTML tables along with some simple customizations.Either you’re redesigning a large site or working on a completely new one… styling tables is typically tedious and time-consuming. If you’d rather spend your valuable time making the other elements of your site pretty, use tablecloth to do the heavy lifting
Bootstrap Image Gallery is an extension to the Modal dialog of Twitter’s Bootstrap toolkit, to ease navigation between a set of gallery images. It features mouse and keyboard navigation, transition effects, fullscreen mode and slideshow functionality.