This plugin integrates by default with Twitter bootstrap using badges to display the maximum lenght of the field where the user is inserting text. Uses the HTML5 attribute “maxlength” to work.
The indicator badge show up on focusing on the element, and disappear when the focus is lost.
Lightweight wrapper for adding @user mention functionality to Twitter Bootstraps Typeahead plugin.This enables you to have Twitter-like user mentions in textareas.
Extends the default Bootstrap Modal class. Responsive, stackable, ajax and more.Extends Bootstrap’s native modals to provide additional functionality. Introduces a ModalManager class that operates behind the scenes to handle multiple modals by listening on their events.
Bootstrap-Modal can be used as a replacement for Bootstrap’s Modal class or as a patch to the library.
- Backwards compatible
- Full width
- Load content via AJAX
- Disable background scrolling
Tiny bootstrap-compatible WISWYG rich text editor, based on browser execCommand, built originally for MindMup. Here are the key features:
- Automatically binds standard hotkeys for common operations on Mac and Windows
- Drag and drop files to insert images, support image upload (also taking photos on mobile devices)
- Allows a custom built toolbar, no magic markup generators, enabling the web site to use all the goodness of Bootstrap, Font Awesome and so on…
- Does not force any styling – it’s all up to you
- Uses standard browser features, no magic non-standard code, toolbar and keyboard configurable to execute any supported browser command
- Does not create a separate frame, backup text areas etc – instead keeps it simple and runs everything inline in a DIV
- (Optionally) cleans up trailing whitespace and empty divs and spans
- Requires a modern browser (tested in Chrome 26, Firefox 19, Safari 6)
- Supports mobile devices (tested on IOS 6 Ipad/Iphone and Android 4.1.1 Chrome)
This is a class which intends to help Developers make usage of Twitter Bootstrap Modal easier and integrate it a lot easier with a single line of code using the response of an AJAX Request.This code will also help a lot because of the options it gives and flexibility. This script will help individuals develop faster and write LESS code when displaying a popup.
Also has a callback function after render to find the specific events required to trigger.Gives a function to retrieve the popUp / Modal Object to manipulate it easier. Also provides a basic function to close the existing popup.
Flexible system to allow switching a popup from another with the classic twitter bootstrap visual effects.
MagisSuggest is a auto-suggest combo with bootstrap theme using jQuery.I needed to create a highly flexible auto suggest combo box in the line of Bootstrap themes.All the combos I’ve seen didn’t have all the options I needed so I went and rolled my own.
fresherEditor is a light-weight WYSIWYG rich text editor plugin that uses contentEditable support in modern browsers for in-place HTML editing.
- Supports all text editing features such as bold, italic, font size and font name settings, text alignments, links and picture insertion, and more
- Builds toolbar automatically. By default, all buttons are built. You can configure which buttons to hide
- Triggers ‘change’ event so you can perform action when html content changes
- Uses Twitter Bootstrap
Toolbar allows you to quickly create tooltip style toolbars for use in web applications and websites. The toolbar is easily customisable using the twitter bootstrap icons and provides flexability around the toolbars display and number of icons.
- Straightforward implementation with simple options
- Can run as many toolbars as required
- Toolbars can be attached to any element required
- Toobar icons are easily customised through the popular twitter bootstrap framework
- Toolbars are responsive and follow the element on resize