Bootstrap Form Helpers is a collection of jQuery plugins to help you build better forms. The plugins can be used individually but some of them work together like Countries and States. The collection includes:
- A custom select element
- A country picker
- A state picker
- A currency picker
- A phone input
- A language picker
- A timezone picker
- A Google font picker
- A date picker
- A time picker
- A font picker
- A font size picker
A jQuery plugin to validate form fields. Use with Bootstrap 3.
Simple Markdown editing tools that works.Bootstrap-Markdown designed to be easily integrated with your bootstrap project. It exposes useful API that allow you to fully hook-in into the plugin.
Bootstrap TouchSpin is a mobile and touch friendly input spinner component for Bootstrap 3.It supports the mousewheel and the up/down keys.
A combobox plugin that works with twitter bootstrap.We had need of a combobox at work and after looking around at the available options I was not happy with any of them. The project had all it’s styling based on Twitter’s Bootstrap, so building on that made sense.
A spin edit control for Twitter Bootstrap.Demo pages shows the spinedit control used in the different Twitter Bootstrap form layouts.
You can use the following additional options to modify the behaviour of the spin edit control:
- value: The initial value (default 0).
- minimum: The minimum allowed value (default 0).
- maximum: The maximum allowed value (default 100).
- step: The amount that control uses to increase or decrease its vaule (default 1).
- numberOfDecimals: The number of allowed decimals (default 0).
Very usefull script when your tabs do not fit in a single row. This script takes the not fitting tabs and makes a new dropdown tab. In the dropdown there are all the tabs that do not fit.
- works only with horizontal tabs and pills
- custom text for the dropdown tab
- works with responsive design
Strapslide is the ultimate premium Bootstrap Slider Plugin offering the capability to show images, videos and captions paired with simple, modern and fancy 3D transitions. Even more important, it is fully responsive and mobile optimized and can take on any dimensions.
- jQuery 1.7 – jQuery 2.x Supported
- Based on Bootstrap
- CSS3 Transition library
- Touch Enabled
- Pause on Hover
- Dynamic Pagination
- Keyboard Navigation
- HTML5 Support to play self hosted videos
- Animation of each Caption element
- Powerful CSS Transitions with jQuery FallBack
- Adapts to Bootstrap spans
- Set Fullscreen YouTube and Vimeo Videos
It is a good practice to split long forms into smaller, contextually similar chunks. This makes them a bit easier to handle. The Bootstrap Form Wizard does that for you and more.
The Application Wizard is a Bootstrap addon that allows multi-step forms to progress in a natural order while remaining flexible.