Alpaca is the Easy Forms Engine for jQuery and Twitter Bootstrap.
It is built around JSON schema to keep things simple. Using Alpaca, you can express your forms object model, types, properties and validation logic. Forms rendered with Alpaca provide intuitive interfaces for your users while giving your business an assurance of data compliance.
Alpaca comes pre-configured to work nicely with the following web frameworks:
- Twitter Bootstrap
- jQuery UI
- jQuery Mobile
- Barebones (empty CSS)
The Alpaca library is pre-packaged with controls, wizards, layouts, I18N support and pluggable template engines. We ship with support for jQuery Tmpl, EJS and Handlebars. Documentation and API information is provided so that you can extend Alpaca as you see fit.
Pretty simple jQuery plugin that turns standard Bootstrap alerts into hovering “Growl-like” notifications.
- Uses standard Twitter Bootstrap alerts which provides ‘info’, ‘error’, and ‘success’ styles.
- Multiple growls called consecutively are stacked up one after another in a list.
- Automatically fades growls away after a default of 4 seconds.
Pines Steps is useful for step-based transitions. We encourage the use of custom validation to show progression to users, so that the experience of completing linear tasks on the web is easier and user-friendly!
This jQuery plugin simplifies the usage of Bootstrap Pagintion. It uses appropriate classes:
.pagination (you change this one),
Bootstrap Tabcordion is a simple jQuery plugin that transforms a set of Bootstrap tabs into a Bootstrap accordion. It can be configured to perform this transformation based on the size of the container or viewport to provide responsive awesomeness to your buzzword-rich UI.Useful for responsive mobile sites.
A jQuery plugin for displaying Bootstrap form alerts via jQuery events.
- Event based
- Modeled after Bootstrap’s plugins
- Automatic binding via html attributes.
A Bootstrap 3 optimized advanced responsive color selector with color swatches in jQuery and support for human perceived lightness. Works in all modern browsers and on touch devices.
A lightweight switch-like widget using twitter bootstrap and jQuery. This is good for simulating states like on/off, user/admin etc.
Bootstrap Pagy is a jQuery plugin that simplifies the use of the Bootstrap Pagination component.
- Custom previous and next button
- Custom first and last button
- Custom inner window size (default 2)
- Custom outer window size (default 0)
- Set current page and total pages programmatically
- Code under Apache License