This jQuery plugin allows you to use placeholders as labels in your Bootstrap forms.
- It fully supports Bootstrap ~> 3.0
- No markup changes required if used with Bootstrap
- It uses
:before pseudo-element instead of adding its own element for label
- It does not change element’s height causing the whole page content to go a bit down
- And it does not require you to use non-equal paddings
It’s a simple jQuery tooltip plugin extended from Twitter Bootstrap’s tooltip plugin that supports 4 positions, background color, font color and border color without using images.
- 4 Positions: top, right, bottom and left.
- Unlimited background colors.
- Unlimited font colors.
- Different border color combinations based on background colors.
- Supports different types of tooltip triggers such as click, hover, focus and manual.
- Powered by HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
Generic jQuery plugin template for building pickers using Bootstrap popovers, fully customizable with a powerful base API, including jQuery.UI position plugin.
A grid to display data in tree structure by using angular, bootstrap.
Inline editor for HTML tables compatible with Bootstrap.
This Twitter Bootstrap plugin builds a wizard using a formatted tabbable structure. It allows to build a wizard functionality using buttons to go through the different wizard steps and using events allows to hook into each step individually.