- A responsive design that looks great on desktops, tablets and smart phones
- Add unlimited number of videos to the gallery
- Optionally group videos by categories
- Assign videos to multiple categories to best match your gallery structure
- Navigate using the keyboard as well as the on-page controls
- Set custom player width value for best responsive performance on all devices
- Set the number of thumbnails to show per page in the navigation panel
- Set the video quality for the YouTube player
- Enable or disable continuous video loop
- Lite and dark color schemes available to switch between for smooth design integrations
Today I am going to share facebook style url expanding videos using jQuery & PHP. This script will take , , , , & video url as input and it will return a video as output with automatically fetch the title & description of the respective video.
This is NOT another small youtube widget or a video box to be shown on the right side of your website. This is the real deal. Now show your actual complete youtube channel on your website just like its shown on youtube.
Youmax plugin will display your channel uploads, playlists and a featured playlist that you may choose. Users can browse through your playlists and uploads and watch videos they like. Introducing Youmax 1.0! Check out the demo!
Now you can bring your Youtube uploads to your websites with “Yunero” – a new jQuery plugin that creates a widget on your website. Just specify your youtube channel URL and this widget will display the recent uploads from your channel. You may also specify your youtube playlist URL and video feeds from your playlist will be displayed. A subscription box for you is also shown to attract social people.
This is an easy to use jQuery Plugin to embed YouTube videos on your page by displaying them in a popup dialog box. I have used jQuery UI Dialog Widget as the popup container instead of reinventing the wheel. jQuery UI Dialog is a robust cross-browser mechanism to display a popup dialog box with title bar including a movable box with modal behavior.
This is plugin is very simple to configure and use. YouTube Video Id can be stored in any attribute of the DOM element. This plugin keeps track of all the assigned popup events and won’t assign the click event if there already exists one, that way you can reassign the event for dynamically added HTML elements without affecting the existing ones.
Tubular is a jQuery plugin that lets you set a YouTube video as your page background. Just attach it to your body tag, specify a YouTube video ID and tell it the ID of your content wrapper, and you’re on your way.
YouTube Playlist Plugin allows you to turn an unordered list of YouTube links into a playlist. YouTubePlaylist will automatically embed YouTube video into your page and convert your list into a nice playlist.