Youmax 3.0 is a jQuery plugin used to display any youtube channel feeds on your website.
- Works on any device size (responsive + fluid)
- Fancy Layout – uses Wookmark grid
- Load More button for playlist items
- Improved lightbox popup for videos – uses Magnific Popup for Videos
- Optimized code package (minified JS+CSS ~ 40KB)
- Uses YouTube v3.0 API
- Customize anything with CSS
- The gallery play VIDEO from: Youtube, Vimeo, HTML5, Wistia and SoundCloud (not a video but still )
- Responsive – fits to every screen with automatic ratio preserve
- Touch Enabled – Every gallery parts can be controlled by the touch on touch enabled devices
- Responsive – The gallery can fit every screen size, and can respond to a screen size change.
- Skinnable – Allow to change skin with ease in different css file without touching main gallery css.
- Zoom Effect – The gallery has unique zoom effect that could be applied within buttons, mouse wheel or pinch gesture on touch – enabled devices
- Gallery Buttons – The gallery has buttons on it, like full screen or play/pause that optimized for touch devidces access
- Keyboard controls – The gallery could be controlled by keyboard (left, right arrows)
OKVideo is a jQuery plugin that allows for YouTube or Vimeo videos to be used as full-screen backgrounds on webpages. OKVideo aims to be customizable while making some basic decisions about how the plugin should control video. When using OKVideo, all videos will be served from Vimeo or YouTube based on a number of variables like browser, device, bandwidth, etc.
Multimedia gallery with image mouse pan and touch pan for touch supported devices, video (local, youtube, vimeo) and audio players with Flash backups for older browsers.
- Responsive or fixed size posibilities
- Video and Audio support (local, youtube, vimeo) with Flash backups for older browsers
- Playlist can be: auto create from folder(s) of images, html markup, xml playlist
- Optional deeplinking with jquery address for SEO
- Unlimited image categories supported
- Specify number of visible menu thumbnails
- Thumbnail position bottom / right
- Thumbnail scale on rollover
- Optional gallery thumbs side flip (vertical / horizontal)
- Optional different size image thumbnails per category
- Optional image description (with optional auto-open)
- Optional image link
- Start with menu or any category
This is a responsive video player to play YouTube playlists. You can enter a YouTube playlist id, channel id or an array of video ids as playlist source.
- Enter a Youtube Playlist, Channel, or array of Video ID’s.
- Newest YouTube API V3
- Native Fullscreen Support for Major Browsers
- Fully Responsive
- Works on Mobile Devices
- Custom Player Controls
- Automatically show/hide playlist
- Continuous Play & Autoplay
- Social Sharing Buttons (Facebook, Twitter Google+)
- Many Options More, like: max results, first video, annotations, fullscreen, volume, extra player vars, etc
Display Youtube user feed with jQuery and Handlebars Template.
Welcome in the modern browser your pictures and videos. I worked on the project two weeks for create it. I have the pleasure to present you the effect of my work which is the complex jQuery Gallery script for Images and Videos. The script is easy to use.
- Possibility to browse gallery Images.
- Possibility to b rowse YouTube and Vimeo videos.
- Sort Media Items by categories.
- Possibility to add descriptions for Media Items.
- Fully Responsive.
- Keyboard support.
- The ability to set custom keys to control.
- easy to change the appearance via CSS.
Unifies the iframe APIs of Youtube, Vimeo and Dailymotion. Build as responsive jQuery UI widget.
- Play, Pause and Stop command
- for Youtube, Vimeo and Dailymotion Player
- supports >=IE8, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- Responsive with CSS