- Simple: is simple to use and has no external dependency at all
- Highly customizable: has a powerful API and can be used however you want
- Highlight anything: highlight any (literally any) element on page
- Feature introductions: create powerful feature introductions for your web applications
- Focus shifters: add focus shifters for users
- User friendly: Everything is controllable by keyboard
- Consistent behavior: usable across all browsers (including in-famous IE)
- MIT Licensed: free for personal and commercial use
PageTour.js – A lightweight tour composer to guide your visitors, onboard new users, highlight new features, make your product easier and build a stunning online user experience.
- Display your tour with many patterns
- Automatic best position calculation
- 80+ manual positions variation
- Nice overlay options and transitions
- Useful theme architecture
- Build custom navigation
- Easy data injection
JQuery-powered tour library that displays information about the page the user is on.
- Spotlights DOM objects
- Displays a title and description of each DOM object.
- Places animated targets around the DOM object to add emphasis on where to look.
- Programmatically can move to next/previous items in the tour.
- Items can be ordered.
- Recalculates positions after window resizes.
The plugin itour gives you the opportunity to tell you about the functionality of any interface. In addition, the plugin «itour» can perform the function of teaching, display the task, prompt you what to do and follow up on implementation of tasks. This is the most flexible and fuktsionalnye plugin among all his analogs.
- 36 Positions’ Variants
- Auto Positioning of Message
- Detect Events
- Trigger Events
- Callback Functions
- Map of All Steps
- Control of Buttons Text
- Scroll to Element
This scripts helps you to add Virtual 3D Tour to your site. Purchase include the source of Visual Virtual Tour Constructor! It helps to create the Virtual Tour in visual mode in your site admin panel!
- Maximal Support in Browsers due to WebGL & Canvas Renderers
- HTML5 3D-Tour Redactor for Admin Panel
- Convenient and Great API
- Control Settings (Speed & Direction of ‘Hand-Rotate’, ‘Zoom’, ‘Auto-Rotate’)
- Start Camera Direction
- Load Animation
- Links to 3D Tour creation
- Helper to easy Getting the Point on 3D-Scene to link snap
- Export & Import player data with all configs in JSON format
jQuery Impromptu is an extension to help provide a more pleasant way to spontaneously prompt a user for input. More or less this is a great replacement for an alert, prompt, and confirm. Not only does it replace these but it also allows for creating forms within these controls. This is not intended to be a modal replacement, just a quick tool to prompt user input in a fashionable way.
A simple uncomplicated lightweight site tour jQuery solution.
- Unlike other tour solutions you keep your code in one place. The tooltip pops up right where you have a description of it.
- Traverse to any element by designated class selector
- This is a simple grunt stupid solution as they say in the Marine Corps.
A jQuery tour/walkthrough plugin for developers. It includes limited automatic behavior, more like a ‘toolkit’ than some of the others out there.
A responsive tour snippet, with a step-by-step guide to help users understand how to use your website.
Animated alerts are the JQuery plugin based on css3 animation. Using it you can effectively communicate to users the right information. There are 68 animations, multiple color themes and types of messages and detailed documentation. Also you can develop your own themes, because of the efficient organization of the code. The plugin works in all modern browsers and on all devices.