Bootstrap-Maxlength a jQuery plugin integrates by default with Twitter bootstrap using badges to display the maximum lenght of the field where the user is inserting text. Uses the HTML5 attribute “maxlength” to work.
The indicator badge shows up on focusing on the element, and disappears when the focus is lost.
Validatrix is a simple lightweight form validation script.Just include the script & css and add the class
.required to your required fields that’s all, just 2kb.
A jQuery Plugin to make masks on form fields and HTML elements.
- Built-in support for dynamically added elements.
- Masks on any HTML element (no need to server-side mask anymore!)!
- HTML notation support (data-mask, data-mask-recursive, data-mask-clearifnotmatch).
- String/Numeric/Alpha/Mixed masks.
- Reverse mask support for masks on numeric fields.
- Optional digits.
- Recursive Digits.
- Fallback Digits.
- Advanced mask initialization.
- Advanced Callbacks.
- HTML5 placeholder support.
A jQuery-free general purpose library for building credit card forms, validating inputs and formatting numbers.
A jQuery plugin that is designed to work with Bootstrap 3 with lots of helpful functionality including form validation, notifications, progress bar and more.
Just Forms advanced – is a form framework that helps you to create any kind of form (classic, multistep, pop up from menu, pop up from bottom, modal, without footer and header) with client side validation.
- 100+ ready to use templates
- PHP CAPTCHA
- Date and Time picker
- Color picker
- Numeric stepper
- Masking input
- 12 column grid (fully responsive)
A general purpose library for building credit card forms, validating inputs, and formatting numbers.
Supported card types:
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Visa Electron
Execute jQuery validation if submitting a form , display error and success message with lightbox.
The simple, configurable, dynamic address field plugin.This plugin enhances user experience on your address (shipping/PO) forms by dynamically…
- Updating field labels (e.g. “ZIP code” vs. “Postcode”),
- Adding or removing fields that are irrelevant (e.g. for a particular locales),
- Converting fields between select lists and text fields (e.g. US States vs. counties in the UK),
- Updating select options (e.g. US states vs. Canadian provinces)
- Updating field order (e.g. city, state, zip for US, different elsewhere),
- Validating fields on a field-by-field basis (e.g. between various postal code standards–depends on jQuery.validate),
- Providing placeholder text for configured fields (helpful when validating above).
Formance.js is a jQuery library for formatting and validating form fields, based on / inspired by Stripe’s jQuery.payment library.