Hummingbird is a tiny and fast jQuery Treeview Plugin.
- Display hierarchical tree structures.
- Based on simple pseudo HTML lists or full HTML structures.
- Tri-state logic.
- Manual and programmatical check, uncheck, collapse, expand, etc.
- Supports n-tuple nodes, i.e. doubles, triplets, etc.
- Supports disabled nodes, checked or unchecked.
- Get checked/unchecked items programmatically.
- Add and remove nodes dynamically.
- Filter nodes.
- Supports HTML5 data-* attribute to embed custom data.
- Supports Font Awesome icons.
- Search function.
Artarax is a jQuery plugin for tree view of any list with heading and sub headings
- Collapsible tree view: feature of collapse/expand tree elements
- Autocomplete, filter and search works correctly under all browsers including Edge, old and new versions of Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Appearance is easy customizable using CSS and responsive design.
- Returns the id of the selected item instead of text.
Support the visual area to load the tree components to ensure that the case of large data in the case of rapid loading and smooth operation. Using zTree code organization, the interface name is the same as zTree. In the zTree based on the increase in search and filtering. Function to be further improved, I hope you put forward valuable advice, must be in the first time to modify.
Zviad Sichinava writes his very first tutorial where he shows how to build a component that displays relational data with HTML/CSS only.
A plugin base on jquery and bootstrap 3, can convert an un-order list to a tree easily. The tree that selectable, addable, editable and deletable.