This plugin allows you to animatedly sort a table based on a particular column. It also supports sorting on REGEXP matches. You can also control whether row relationships are maintained, whether it sorts on ASCII or numeric and ascending or descending.
Best jQuery Sorting Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to create a customizable interface with widgets. The finished product will be a sleek and unobtrusively coded iGoogle-like interface, which has plenty of potential applications!
First, let’s list exactly what we’ll be creating here and what features it’ll have:
- This interface will contain several widgets.
- Each widget can be collapsed, removed and edited.
- The widgets can be sorted into the three seperate columns by the user (using a drag and drop technique).
- The user will be able to edit the color and title of each widget.
- Each widget can contain any amount of regular HTML content, text, images, flash etc.