Tablesorter is a jQuery plugin for turning a standard HTML table with THEAD and TBODY tags into a sortable table without page refreshes. tablesorter can successfully parse and sort many types of data including linked data in a cell.
Best jQuery Sorting Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
The table displays data in a tabular format and offers rich support to radio, checkbox, sort, pagination and so on. The table has been designed to reduce development time and to require no specific knowledge from developers. It is both featherweight and feature-rich.
- Created for Bootstrap 3 (Bootstrap 2 supported)
- Responsive web design
- Scrollable Table with fixed headers
- Fully configurable
- Via data attributes
- Show/Hide columns
- Show/Hide headers
- Get data in JSON format using AJAX
- Simple column sorting with a click
- Format column
- Single or multiple row selection
- Powerful pagination
- Card view
Advanced touch-compatible Drag’n’Drop library providing Draggable, Droppable and Sortable for Zepto.js and jQuery.
Sort, page, and filter millions of records reactively.This package wraps the powerful and mature DataTables.net jQuery plugin for enhancing HTML tables.
- Variable length pagination
- On-the-fly filtering
- Multi-column sorting with data type detection
- Smart handling of column widths
- Display data from almost any data source
- Scrolling options for table viewport
- Fully internationalisable
- jQuery UI ThemeRoller support
- Wide variety of plug-ins inc. Editor, TableTools, FixedColumns and more
FooTable is a jQuery plugin that aims to make HTML tables on smaller devices look awesome – No matter how many columns of data you may have in them.
- Hide certain columns at different sizes
- Configuration via data attributes
- Built to work with Bootstrap
- Easy to theme
- Easy to extend with add-ons
MixItUp is a jQuery plugin providing animated filtering and sorting.
MixItUp is great for managing any categorized or ordered content like portfolios, galleries and blogs, but can also function as a powerful tool for engaging application UI and data-visualisation.MixItUp plays nice with your existing HTML and CSS, making it a great choice for responsive layouts.
Rather than using absolute positioning to control layout, MixItUp is designed to work with your existing inline-flow layout. Want to use percentages, media queries, inline-block, or even flex box? No problem!
Create tables of data from your database with ease!
Included is a PHP Class, optional jQuery plugin, some basic CSS (and LESS file) as well as 7 example php files ready to go!
- Fully OOP
- Automatic Pagination
- Sortable (You can sort your data by columns)
- Built on PDO, Supports all major databases
- Easy to use
- Includes LESS and CSS (Optional)
- Includes jQuery Plugin (Optional)
- Doesn’t force you to use the included CSS or jQuery plugin
- Extensible, easy to extend and modify
You can use a combination of features that you want in the table. Our Js table features in below.
- You can add the search feature in the table.
- You can add the sorting feature in the table.
- You can add the result sum feature end of the column.
- You can change the value in the sql and table.
- You can add the paginations feature in the table.
- You can add the more results feature in the table.
- You can add the display feature in the table for size.
- Our Table Js library with your bootstrap themes.
Sheetrock is a jQuery plugin for querying, retrieving, and displaying data from Google Spreadsheets. Use it to load entire sheets or leverage SQL-like queries to treat Google Spreadsheets as a quick-and-dirty JSON datastore. All you need is the URL of a public Google Spreadsheet. It requires no backend code whatsoever—everything is done in the browser.
- Query sheets using the SQL-like Google Visualization query language (filters, pivots, sorting, grouping, and more)
- Lazy-load large data sets (infinite scroll with ease)
- Mix in your favorite templating system (Handlebars, Underscore, etc.)
- Customize to your heart’s content with your own handlers and callbacks
Display easily your photos from 500px on your website with this simple to use and responsive plugin for WordPress. Display your photos from 500px or a selection of photo streams from 500px ( popular photos, fresh photos… ) with the power of the 500px API ( 500px API key required ). Display your photos in your sidebar, with a widget or in your posts/pages with an easy to use shortcodes generator.
- Easy to use shortcode generator
- Display All your photos with integration of a loadMore button
- Display multiple 500px photo streams:
- User: photos, Favorites photos,Friends photos,Friends List,Followers List
- 500px: Popular photos,Upcoming photos,Editors’ choice photos,photos in Fresh today,photos in Fresh yesterday,photos in Fresh week,Tag
- Sort photos by time of upload, original date, rating, favorites count etc…
- Filter images by category
- Filter 500px photo stream with a custom tag
- Display your gallery with multiple layouts: images grid, carousel or slider
- Customize appearance of your gallery: count, columns number, margin etc…
- Easy to use widget with customizable layout: images grid or slider
- Uses caching for faster page loading and reduce expensive 500px API-calls
- Multiple image size in the image grid: square or auto-height
- Lightbox integration
- Two type of images captions
- Create multiple galleries in the same post/page with different parameters
- customize easily the color of the buttons ( loadMore, filters ) with a color picker
- Fully responsive