A jQuery plugin that helps you roll your own tweet/like links.The ouput of this plugin is currently a pretty ugly (though easily stylable) display of stats for Twitter and Facebook. Initial support for like/tweet links exists, though Facebook’s is pretty rudimentary. The goal is to avoid the use of the IFRAMEs provided by Twitter and Facebook, though it may make sense to use modal IFRAMEs upon clicking the like links.
Best jQuery Social Share Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Slingpic is an image sharing tool that allows your users to share images from your site quickly and easily. Allow your site’s visitors to share images across social networks, email, blogs and more at the click of a button. Customise the sharing experience to suit your needs and the sharing habits of your users.
March 31, 2013 | Plugins
Beautiful “like” buttons with counters for popular social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LiveJournal, etc. Uses jQuery.
- Easy to install.
- Beautiful and all in one style.
- Won’t explode your page’s layout.
A jQuery plugin which shows a user feed from the most popular social networks.Currently supports: Facebook, Twitter, VK.
ClassySocial is a jQueryplugin that lets your site visitors easily see what networks you belong to and visit them in a click of a button. Currently supports Facebook, Twitter, Dribbble, Socl, Youtube, Vimeo, Google Plus, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram and e-mail.Allow your users to see your presence on 11 of the most popular networks instantly with no need for a knowledge of coding! Have links to your Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Dribbble, Instagram, YouTube (and more!) profiles shown in a slick way, sure to impress your users. Includes functionality to use your current Facebook image as the button that users press to draw out the network buttons, with automatic updating, pulled straight from Facebook!
Every business and most blogs now have their own facebook fan page. Now I introduce, Facio – a new jQuery plugin that creates a widget on your website. This widget will have the recent feeds of your fan page and will also display what other people are talking about it. A like box for the fan page is also displayed in the widget. Just include this plugin, specify your fan page URL and expose social content of your fan page on your website!
January 23, 2013 | Plugins
jQuery plugin for listing profiles and sharing.o list social accounts or share any page with 46 icons.
Options for SocialProfiles:
launchpad, launchpadReverse, slideTop, slideRight, slideBottom, slideLeft, chain
- chainAnimationSpeed: default value: 100
- blur: makes blur background (only works on -webkit browsers)
Add social share buttons to any website without any knowledge of code.Allow your users to share to the 5 most popular sharing social networks instantly! Without any configuration whatsoever, the Super Social Share Plugin will allow users to share any page with just a click.
Compatible with IE7 +, Firefox 3+, Chrome, Opera and Safari.
Simple barebones project to show share counts from various social networks.SocialCount is a small jQuery plugin for progressively enhanced, lazy loaded, mobile friendly social networking widgets.
- Currently supports Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.
- 2.93KB (after Min+GZip) or 4.18KB/4.72KB with SD/HD icons (compared to 309KB up front empty-cache pageload cost for Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus widgets)
- Easy to fit in with existing page design
- Works with mouse, touchscreen, or keyboard.
- Mouse: On hover, loads a social network’s native widget so that the user can Like/Recommend/+1 without leaving the current page.
- Touch screen: simple redirects to dedicated network share pages.
- Keyboard: Concise tab order.
- Option to conditionally display count if it’s above a minimum threshold. Avoid goose egg ghost-town.
- Intelligent client-side caching so that two or more widgets with the same share URL only make one AJAX request.
If you have not connected your web content with social medial platforms, you are are just a step behind. All you need to do is add floatShare jQuery plugin on your website. It is a free jQuery plugin that allows your website visitors to share your web content on popular social media platforms with a single- click giving you good coverage and audience on multiple social media platforms. floatShare also gauges popularity of your web content by giving you a summary of total ‘shares’ and ‘likes’.
- Easy to integrate and customize.
- Three different sizes and styles of social buttons.
- Compatible with all major web browsers.
- Work with mobile devices as well.
- Customized with different start and end points.