Engaged social menu is free to use and is a super simple menu that can be easily integrated into any website including WordPress. Some of the beautiful icons from font awesome has been used to increase the beauty. Menu is meant for sites, that needs to preview their social status prominent and more visible to users.
Best jQuery Social Share Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Simple social sharing buttons with shared count ajax lookups.
- Icon font
- Ajax requests for number of times shared
- Hide share count if 0
- Built with Sass, exported to CSS
Plugin that makes it easy for your users to share your images across their social networks and increase traffic to your site.
- Share to 9 most popular social networks: facebook, twitter, google, linkedin, pinterest, tumblr, reddit, digg, delicious.
- Specify minimum allowed image size that will be used by plugin. By defaul plugin will pick all images that are greater than 200×200 pixels in size.
- Customize sharing image, title and description.
- Auto-scroll your visitors to the exact location of the image they came to see.
- Fully Customisable – adjust the look and feel of the plugin to suit your site.
- Simple Installation – just paste the code into your site’s HTML and your users will be able to share across their networks instantly.
- Supports all major desktop browsers (IE8, IE9, IE10, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera) and mobile browsers.
9 Variations and styles of interesting Social Media Icons and hover animations including one of most popular classic animation style. Very easy to integrate in your project. Original Social Media colors and nice looking with great effect, also they are responsive and reacts to browser size.
Slide Social Buttons are a fun way to display your social media buttons.These buttons are inspired by the Supersteil blog but instead of using jQuery for the animation, they use CSS transforms & transitions.
- Uses CSS transforms & transitions.
- Uses Icon Fonts, perfect for retina displays.
- Degrades gracefully for IE 8 – 9 & touch devices.
- It’s responsive!
December 30, 2013 | Plugins
Social Share Privacy is a jQuery plugin that lets you add social share buttons to your website that don’t allow the social sites to track your users. The buttons are first disabled and a user needs to click them to enable them. So in order to e.g. like a site on facebook with these social share buttons a user needs to click two times. But in return for this extra click a user can only be tracked be this third party sites when he decides to enable the buttons. Using the settings menu a user can also permanently enable a social share button.
November 28, 2013 | CSS2 / CSS3.0
Sticky social bar is a simple container of social media icons, glued to the right side of the browser window. Each element in the sticky social bar is animated using css3 transitions and transform rules.
ContentShare is a jQuery plugin which lets you share the exact content on a page which you actually want to share. It enables you to share selected text on your social network rather the default text specified in the tags. By default, it supports Facebook and Twitter but you can add more networks easily.
- Easy to use.
- Works on any page.
- Perfect for Ipad navigation.
- Docking main menu – push/show sub-menu.
- Sub-menu fully scrollable.
- Custom scrollbars on sub-menu containers.
- Accent selected and tooltip colors.
- One level media sub-menu items.
- Dock menu on page load to give the user more page room.
- Social media icons.
- 230+ Entypo Icons used for menu icons.
- Submenu header and descriptions.
- Custom menu logo area that resizes on window resize.
July 27, 2013 | CSS2 / CSS3.0
Today I am going to share some interesting Social Share Box in a Tooltip for your blog. I have used jQuery & CSS3 to achieve this.