HC Off-canvas nav is a jQuery plugin for creating toggled off-canvas multi-level navigations, allowing endless nesting of submenu elements.
Best jQuery Side Menu Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
SlideMenu.js is a easy off-canvas menu with mobile touch support.
Zeynepjs is a light-weight multi-level jQuery side menu plugin.
March 9, 2019 | Menus
PLON is a simple SCSS & JS framework based on jQuery and Gulp.
- This framework was created for front-end developers who don’t want any base visual styling, for people who likes to start from a blank page and have full controll over the effect of their work.
- SCSS structure and class naming encourages developers to use objective CSS (OOCSS).
- jQuery plugins are very easy to install and to debug.
- Provides each plugin as a separate file – so you don’t have to use unnecessary code.
NAVX is ready to run on the most diverse devices, from mobile devices to tablets and desktops.A highly adaptable component.
- Minimal DOM manipulations
- No library dependencies
- Uses CSS3 3D transforms (if you want to)
- No injected style. Offside entirely relies on classes manipulations
- BEM-like style
- Degrades gracefully on browsers not supporting CSS3 3D transforms
- Handles multiple off-canvas elements
- Left/right off-canvas
hy-drawer is a touch-enabled drawer component for the modern web. It focuses on providing a fun, natural feel in both the Android and iOS stock browser, while being performant and easy to use. It is the perfect companion for mobile-first web pages and progressive web apps.
- 9 Default Menu
- 2 Responsive Navigation
- 6 Event Menu
- 6 Attributes Header
- 3 Mode Menu Position
- 9 Layout Navigation
- More Themes & Custom