Jquery-icbiacontrol is a jQuery plugin that helps you style native browser controls without losing their native behaviors.
It works by adding custom, styleable markup to the DOM right next to the original control, which is then made transparent and positioned on top of your custom widget. That way, when you interact with the styled widget, you’re actually interacting with the native browser control.
For example, when you use the plugin with a select box, you style only the “display” part. When the widget is engaged, the normal browser dropdown is shown. iOS will show its little scrolly wheel thing; desktop browsers will show the native dropdown list.
jTumbler transforms your boring, old radio buttons into beautiful, slider-style selection boxes.Simply supply a group of radio buttons and labels inside of a container (such as a DIV), call the jTumbler plugin on the container, and jTumbler takes care of the rest. You may also provide a callback function to perform an operation each time a jTumbler button is clicked. The jTumbler jQuery plugin is an excellent way to enhance the usability of your website and give your visitors an easy, user-friendly experience.
- Create Beautiful and Stylish Radio Buttons
- Extremely Easy To Set Up and Use
- Lightweight jQuery Plugin
- Unobtrusive Script & Simple to Setup
- Compatible with All Modern Browsers
- Easy to Integrate with Popular CMS’s
HeapBox is plugin for jQuery that replace native HTML selectboxes in your webpages. HeapBox supports themes, events, callbacks, ajax and much more.Heapbox doesn’t know how to deal with textboxes, checkboxes etc but when it comes to selectboxes, it’s kick-ass.
A tiny jQuery plugin that firstly aims to transform a standard <select> in a beautiful switchy element.
This script allows users on your webpage to save any text (selected using a mouse), directly to their dropbox account. There is also an option to save the complete webpage to their dropbox account.Authenticates users with dropbox if not already logged in.
Allows to use images as options of HTML select element. Easy to use and customize. Full touchscreen support.
The plugin has two display modes: drop-down (up, left, etc.) list and checkbox / radio button. In second display mode you can specify the number of images that will be displayed and choose the axis of scrollbar. There are several options of themes and skins. Plugin has own select tag styles which can be easily modified.
- Easy to use
- Supports all major browsers
- Touchscreen support
- CSS skinning
A jQuery plugin that progressively enhances an HTML Select Box into a single option dropdown list. The dropdown list can be optionally styled with Twitter Bootstrap or jQueryUI ThemeRoller and optionally animated with jQueryUI show/hide effects.
- Styleable with Twitter Bootstrap and jQueryUI Themeroller (optional)
- Supports all jQuery and jQueryUI show/hide effects (optional)
- Includes ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Applications) support
- Full keyboard search and navigation support
- An event API triggered on the original select box element that calls the plugin
- A method API providing methods to interact with the dropdown list (i.e. Search, Open, Disable, Set Options).
- Passes jsHint with no errors
- Selected, Disabled, and Optgroup Support
- Easily extendable to allow developers to create new widgets
This jQuery plugin replaces the standart select element with a custom looking selectbox. Plugin has keyboard support.