RateYo! is a tiny and flexible jQuery star rating plugin, it uses SVG to render rating, so no images required.
Best jQuery Rating Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
September 8, 2016 | Plugins
StarWarsJS is a lightweight jQuery-plugin to set stars for feedback. It is possible to have infinite number of rows and stars in it. Also, one can set various range of rate numbers.
June 15, 2016 | Plugins
A star rating jQuery plugin that uses SVG for easier customization.
- Doesn’t use images
- Custom size
- Custom colors
- Choose the number of stars to be displayed
- Define gradient color of selected stars
- Specify a border/stroke thickness and color
- Specify initial rating via options or markup data attribute
- Callback after rating, to do things like notify a server
A pure jQuery bootstrap star rating – no extra icons or CSS please.
A simple jQuery plugin that allow you to create a rating bar with two buttons: Like and Dislike.
November 21, 2015 | Plugins
A highly customizable rating widget that supports images, utf8 glyphs and other html elements!
January 12, 2015 | Plugins
This jquery plugin helps to generate RATING with customized fancy features. Download and include this plugin in your html file.
- Set multi colored Rating.
- Customized shapes.
- User prefered dimensions.
- Create shapes from small to big.
- Display rating horizontally or vertically.
REVIEWER is an HTML5/CSS3 review wizard system with progress bar that send the result to your email and summary/thank you email to the user who fill the form. It’s responsive, can be used of other types of forms. You can add how many steps you need.
- Valid and clean HTML5/CSS3 code
- Bootstrap 3 Based: looks nice on all devices
- Wizard with progress bar
- Rating system
- PHP Working form that send the review data
- Confirmation email to the user who fill the form (plus optional review summary)
- Jquery validation
- Jquery Tweet Feed that support the new API V1.1