An Unobtrusive Accessible Slider script that can also be used as an HTML5 Input Range polyfill solution.
- The script can be used as an HTML5 input range polyfill solution
- Introduces a gradient filled “range bar” for quick visual feedback
- iOS Touch screen friendly
- Arrives with a new CSS3 skin that degrades gracefully in older browsers
- A small network footprint – only two HTTP requests and a total size (minified and gzipped) of about 11k
- Unobtrusive & namespace friendly
- Conforms to the WAI-ARIA defined role of “slider”
- Keyboard accessible
- Mousewheel compatible
- Responsive design friendly
jQRangeSlider is a jquery UI range selection slider that supports dates.
- Select a range of values inside defined bounds.
- Adjust your selection by moving an end.
- Move your range as a whole.
- Move selected range with scrolling arrows.
- Select precisely your values.
- Use your mouse wheel to scrool or extend/reduce the range (depends on an option).
noUiSlider is a little jQuery plugin that turns a html object into a nice (range) slider. It can have two handles to select a range, a fixed minimum or maximum to select a limit, or just two handles to pick some points.
Every event in the noUiSlider has an optional callback, so you can completely control any slider interaction. There is also some cool math in the read-out functions, so you can dynamically calculate any selected value. noUiSlider is developed to provide some basic slider functionality, without having to include the complete jQuery UI library.
Today I will tell how you can use jQuery to animate and control your text. We will changing font size, font family and other properties. Where we can use this? As example to allow your users to customize view of text boxes in your website.
This time the post will show how to expand the stacked images with jquery, for the illustration, there is a stack of images that have very small margin between each image, and the slider have a function to make the margin larger, really easy to imagine right? Now to make it look stacked I’m using jquery plugin, the rotate3Di and of course the jQuery UI slider.