Best jQuery Range Slider Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
<input type="range"> slider element.
- Touchscreen friendly
onresizeso suitable for use within responsive designs
- Small and fast
sGlide is a super flexible and light-weight jQuery plugin that generates a simple, feature-rich & mobile ready slider, which can be easily customized and styled using regular CSS.
jQuery slider extension forcing gaps and order for any number of handles.A slider allowing multiple sliders and ranges with all sorts of optional limitations in position/size/distance. Also includes optional labels on the sliders and hover titles.
- Multiple sliders.
- Multiple ranges.
- Allows or blocks crossing of sliders.
- Minimum distance between sliders.
- Minimum/maximum position for all or individual sliders.
- Label on the sliders.
- Titles on sliders.
- Use all of jQueryUI’s slider functionality.
Ion.RangeSlider — Nice, comfortable and easily customizable jQuery range slider with skins support. Also support events and public methods, has flexible settings, can be completely altered with CSS.
- Slider supports negative and fractional values.
- Ion.RangeSlider supports touch-devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).
- Crossbrowser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE(8.0+)
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Fully customizable
- SEO friendly
- Add unlimited prices and plans
- Add unlimited options (e.g. price, bandwidth, CPU, RAM, Disk Space)
slideControl jQuery Plugin.This plugin allows you to create nifty slider controls for text inputs.You can change the look of your slide controllers in there from background color to size to how the handle looks. Just take a look around and it should be pretty easy to make changes.
An Unobtrusive Accessible Slider script that can also be used as an HTML5 Input Range polyfill solution.
- The script can be used as an HTML5 input range polyfill solution
- Introduces a gradient filled “range bar” for quick visual feedback
- iOS Touch screen friendly
- Arrives with a new CSS3 skin that degrades gracefully in older browsers
- A small network footprint – only two HTTP requests and a total size (minified and gzipped) of about 11k
- Unobtrusive & namespace friendly
- Conforms to the WAI-ARIA defined role of “slider”
- Keyboard accessible
- Mousewheel compatible
- Responsive design friendly