jQuery plugin for adding little ‘pips’ , ‘floats’ and labels to a slider.
- Adds small “pips” and “labels” to the slider
- Extends the jQuery UI Slider widget
- Easily Configurable
- Works for both Horizontal and Vertical sliders
- Doesn’t change default slider behaviour
- Purely a visual plugin
<input type="range"> slider element.
- Touchscreen friendly
onresize so suitable for use within responsive designs
- Small and fast
sGlide is a super flexible and light-weight jQuery plugin that generates a simple, feature-rich & mobile ready slider, which can be easily customized and styled using regular CSS.
jQuery slider extension forcing gaps and order for any number of handles.A slider allowing multiple sliders and ranges with all sorts of optional limitations in position/size/distance. Also includes optional labels on the sliders and hover titles.
- Multiple sliders.
- Multiple ranges.
- Allows or blocks crossing of sliders.
- Minimum distance between sliders.
- Minimum/maximum position for all or individual sliders.
- Label on the sliders.
- Titles on sliders.
- Use all of jQueryUI’s slider functionality.
Ion.RangeSlider — Nice, comfortable and easily customizable jQuery range slider with skins support. Also support events and public methods, has flexible settings, can be completely altered with CSS.
- Slider supports negative and fractional values.
- Ion.RangeSlider supports touch-devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.).
- Crossbrowser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE(8.0+)
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Fully customizable
- SEO friendly
- Add unlimited prices and plans
- Add unlimited options (e.g. price, bandwidth, CPU, RAM, Disk Space)
slideControl jQuery Plugin.This plugin allows you to create nifty slider controls for text inputs.You can change the look of your slide controllers in there from background color to size to how the handle looks. Just take a look around and it should be pretty easy to make changes.