wRunner is a plugin that adds a slider (slider) to select a value. The plugin has the ability to set themes, step, minimum and maximum values, etc. It has two types – single and range, as well as vertical and horizontal position. It has two implementations – on pure JS and on the basis of jQuery.
Best jQuery Range Slider Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
jQuery Time Slider is a extension to jquery-base-slider with selection of time and date
rsSliderLens is jQuery UI slider control that magnifies the current value.
- Two types of slider:
- Sliding type: The handle can move along the slide rail;
- Fixed type: The handle remains in a fixed position, while the slide rail moves underneath;
- When using the sliding type, two handles can be utilized to select ranges;
- If desired, it can display magnified content inside the handle(s);
- Supports both horizontal and vertical orientations;
- Supports left to right and top to bottom directions. These directions can be reversed;
- Either renders a rule or the markup’s original content;
- Supports desktop and mobile events.
Multirange is a tiny polyfill for HTML5 multi-handle sliders.
- No dependencies.
- Uses feature detection, will not run if two-handle sliders are natively supported.
- Keyboard accessible
- Clicking on the track still works
- Handles can be moved past each other
- Customizable styling
- JS properties polyfilled too (
A super tiny library to make
<input type="range"> sliders work better on touch devices.
- No setup required, just include the script
- Less than 1KB minified and gzipped
jQuery range picker let you set a range between two numbers (positive or negative) or even dates and catch a value by dragging a cursor.
Price Range slider is a slider having price on it means instead of entering the price user can also slide the meter to the appropriate price range and submit the price.Price Range Slider is very common in modern websites they are mainly used in eCommerce websites to give easy user experience.In this tutorial we will create a Price Range Slider Using jQuery,CSS and PHP.
- Touchscreen friendly
onresizeso suitable for use within responsive designs
- Small and fast
- Supports all major browsers
- Buffer progressbar (for downloading progress etc.)
.A substantial improvement over the data range sliders in jQueryUI and Twitter Bootstrap.
- HTML5 ready. Use the new elements with confidence
- A touch friendly data range slider
- No code bloat
- Formats input to JSON
- Tallys amounts from each range slider to provide a total
- Can be re-styled any way you like in CSS