This jQuery plugin allows you to add Animation or Logo Preloader to your website’s pages. Preloaders display the loading animation, while the content of your web page is being loaded and they can be a great way to make the waiting a bit less boring for the website visitor.
- Display the Preload Animation or your own Logo
- 11 Preload Animations to Choose
- Set the Minimum Display Time, to Prevent the Preloader from Disappearing too Fast
- Customize Size, Colors, Background, Opacity, etc.
- Plugin Works with Desktop Computers, Tablets and Phones
Pure text, CSS only, font independent, inline loading indicators.
Created to implement the Progress page loading easier.Load the image for obtaining the speed check internet speed.Progress must implement a page to load , based on the amount of that speed.
CircletPreloader is a small jQuery plugin that for as circular loading animations show depict the state of charge of various HTML DOM elements as a percentage.
A clever preload will make the difference between an ordinary user experience and a smooth ride into your content. Enhance your project with Circular HTML5 Preloader. It’s completely rendered and animated in SVG with a small footprint.
- 3 Different Draw Methods
- Smooth SVG Animations
- Autoload function
- Optional Percentage
- Cache busting
- Over 30 Options
- Customizable CSS3 Transitions
- SVG Glow Filter Effect
A simple library to show your users a beautiful splash page while your application loads.
A flexible loading overlay jQuery plugin.
- Shows a loading overlay on the whole page or over single DOM elements
- Tracks a “counter” (or a queue) to allow multiple calls on single target
- Can auto resize according to its container (very useful if used over a DOM element being filled meanwhile)
- Completely configurable
- No external CSS, small footprint
A collection of loading animations written entirely in css. Each animation is limited to a small subset of css properties in order to avoid expensive painting and layout calculations.
30 CSS page preload animations that used only CSS for the animation, jQuery was used just to hide the animation. You can hide the loading screen just by clicking anywhere on the screen.
Those animations are best suited for content that takes some time to load like an image gallery.