This script uses OAuth in a jquery plugin to authenticate users on your website using their Dropbox account credentials.Pulls the user details from its Dropbox account and displays the same on your webpage.
Best jQuery Login Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Pure CSS3 Forms Set allows you to create forms of any complexity and for any needs (login, registration, contacts, search, checkout, etc.). With powerful validation and masking your forms become super friendly and very easy to fill.
- Client-side form validation with lots of options.
- Inputs masking for creation user friendly forms.
- 3 different form types (vertical, horizontal, columned).
- Normal, error, success and disabled states for all elements.
- Normal, small and large sizes of all elements.
- Customized selects, checkboxes and radios.
- Responsive and fixed layouts.
- Tooltips for all elements.
- More then 30 examples.
- 19 colors for buttons.
- 249 scalable icons.
This is a Login form that use CSS3 and jQuery Tricks to look like windows 8 login screen.The PHP side, you have an easy way to get the username, password, remember me checkbox, selected background color and selected background image. So you can store those values to restore them later.
Also works on tablets and mobile devises.Inside of this package, there is a document that explain the code. I also give you a couple of functions that can change the buttons and backgrounds easyly
Forms is a JQuery plugin to display and manage html forms, validation and ajax communication. A spam secured php script is included to send all collected data to an email account.
- Easiest installation and integration
- Six ready to use example forms
- All HTML elements have uniqe ids and classes for easy css styling
- AJAX form validation
- Send mail copy function
- Secure php script
- Complete login form with php scripts and secure (session based) web page example
In this tutorial we will code the Login Form that you can find in Futurico UI Pro made by Vladimir Kudinov. To create it we will use CSS3 and jQuery.
- Flexible pullout widget positioning on top, right, bottom or left side.
- Multiple pullout triggers:
- on mouse click;
- on mouse hover;
- timer countdown;
- page count;
- when specified element appears on the screen.
- Unlimited widget colors.
- 289 slick icons for pullout tabs.
- 32 sliding animation effects.
- Multiple styles for pullout tabs: square, rounded corners, borders, combination of the above.
- CSS3 vertical and horizontal tabs.
- Pullout speed control.
I had designed a simple interesting login box with contains Gravatar image, just importing user avatar from Gravatar.com based on email ID. This post is very basic level CSS implementation and few lines of Jquery and PHP code. I hope this login box design gives special flavor to to your web project. Before trying this live demo upload your avatar at Gravatar.
In this tutorial we will see how we can use these transforms to create an interesting flipping effect on an Apple-inspired form.
We will have two forms – login and password recovery, with only one visible at a time. Clicking a link (the ribbons in the example), will trigger a CSS3 rotation on the Y axis, which will reveal the other form with a flipping effect.