EsKju’s LazyLoading is a tool for loading content just in time in a Facebook-similar style. It was built using the jQuery library.
- Supersedes dowdy paginations
- Customizable trough settings and CSS
- Highly compatible
- Uses CSS3 transitions by default
A tiny jQuery plugin for lazy-loading Google Maps. jQuery plugin, which just loads the maps and then gives away the full control of the loaded ones to you.
On every scroll and browser resize interval the plugin checks whether there are any maps in the viewport to be displayed. If yes, it loads (if it wasn’t loaded before) Google Maps API script file and then initiates the corresponding map instances. Finally, there’s a callback function which is called within every map instance initiation so that you can continue doing whatever you need with your maps.
- bLazy is used on big sites with millions of monthly visitors so it has been tested out in the real world.
- bLazy can lazy load all types of images including background images.
- bLazy can lazy load images depending on screensize (multi-serve images).
- bLazy can serve retina images on retina devices.
A simple and lightweight plugin to lazily load images.
picoSlides is a jQuery plugin for directly embedding SlideShare presentations without using IFRAMEs. It leverages SlideShare’s oEmbed API to offer a responsive interface that enables optimal use of bandwidth and simple slide navigation.
- Adaptive slide images: fetches device-appropriate versions of images depending on the dimensions of the slideset container.
- Lazy slide loading: the first slide image is used as a preview poster of the whole presentation, a la YouTube. The remaining slides are downloaded only if the user hits the ‘Next’ button.
BttrLazyLoading is a Jquery plugin that allows your web application to defer image loading until images are scrolled to but not only! BttrLazyLoading also allows you to have different version of an image for 4 differents screen sizes: phones (<768px), tablets (≥768px), desktops (≥992px) and large Desktops (≥1200px).
A responsive-aware jQuery plugin to smartly lazy load images and other elements.Speed up page load times by delaying the load of images and other elements until they enter — or are about to enter — the viewport. You can specify an single image source, or a range of source images for responsive applications. Additionally, the source can dynamically change on browser resize.
A jQuery plugin provides a lazyload function for everything.jQuery-lazyload-any currently supports IE7+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera.
A responsive lazy loader. Load image rendition according to CSS display & breakpoint.Responsive lazy loader allows you lo load the most appropriate image renditions according to the current breakpoint and to the current display into the CSS grid-system.
It can be used as a simple lazy loader, simply as a responsive lazy loader (taking care of the breakpoint) or as an advanced lazy loader taking care of breakpoint and display.