Store.js is local storage using a simple but powerful API.
Best jQuery Html5 Local Storage Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
TabbedContent is a lightweight* tabs plugin that uses the HTML5 history API to add your tab navigation to your browser’s history.
A simple jQuery form cache plugin.
A simple, lightweight jQuery plugin for reading, writing and deleting html5 local storage.
Responsive HTML5 image gallery tutorial. CSS3 acceleration.
- Responsivity: adjust layout and behaviour
- Touch event handling
- Fastclicks without 300ms click delay
- CSS3 accelerations
- SPA architecture
- Scalable graphics via icon font
- Client side local storage
In this tutorial we’ll be utilizing the localStorage mechanism to store the current state of a form. This means that when the page is reloaded or the user re-opens the page after closing it the form will be populated with the previous values. For improved complexity, we’ll be storing the data as serialized JSON strings.
Reddit Image Browser is a client-side image browser for Reddit. The application uses jQuery to fetch and process unauthenticated JSONP. Some rendering is done with D3.js with the eventual goal of creating richer visualizations and user interactivity. HTML 5 Local Storage is used to maintain state.
- Runs entirely in your browser.
- Identifies post type (i.e. NSFW, videos, self) and displays content in an appropriate format.
- Infinite scrolling with automatic asynchronous loading.
- Hotkeys, such as
jto go to next post and
cto open comments page, enable fast browsing.
- Your subreddit selections persist across sessions via HTML 5 Local Storage.
- Local Storage support for IE provided by Remy Sharp’s storage polyfill.
- Retries on load error.
jQuery Terminal Emulator is a plugin for creating command line interpreters in your applications. It can automatically call JSON-RPC service when user type commands or you can provide you own function in which you can parse user command. It’s ideal if you want to provide additional functionality for power users. It can also be used to debug your aplication.
- You can create interpreter for your JSON-RPC service with one line of code.
- Support for authentication (you can provide function when user enter login and password or if you use JSON-RPC it can automatically call login function on the server and pass token to all functions)
- Stack of interpreters – you can create commands that trigger additional interpreters (eg. you can use couple of JSON-RPC service and run them when user type command)
- Support for command line history it use Local Storage if posible
- Include keyboard shortcut from bash like CTRL+A, CTRL+D, CTRL+E etc.