Looking for a company timeline ? A shipping log ? Shipping history ? Personal History ? A cool timeline slider ? This plugin has it all. No matter the needs for a timeline, the six modes included cover all the timeline needs.Awesome for – company timeline, time line, history, company history, shipping history, parcel track display, timeline slider.
- HTML5 technology – zoomtimeline uses the latest html5 tehniques ( like Histroy API ) to deliver a never seen before experience to your clients
- fully responsive – looks great from mobile to HD
- five modes – full skins to fit every brand
- CSS3 technology – this player uses cutting-edge css3
- SCSS Powered – easy for developers to modify
- Retina-ready – graphics have double resolution for smooth retina viewing
- easy install – purchase, download the zip, read the docs
- iPhone / iPad optimized – this gallery has been optimized for Apple touch devices
Ajax.Navigation allows you to enhance your website by loading and inserting new content into certain areas dynamically.
CoverPop is a lightweight lightbox popup plugin with cookie integration. Style agnostic. Responsive friendly.If you are trying to show up a lightbox popup similar first time visitors that is easily styleable and has cookie integration, this is for you.
If you are trying to show a colorbox image when someone clicks on an internal link, this isn’t for you.
The powerful jQuery plugin that creates a tab.
- History support — tabs can handle browser’s back and forward buttons
- AJAXed tabs support — ajax load content support
- Keyboard navigation support — use
Arrow left/right to navigate
- Lightweight size — 1 kb gzipped
Enable HTML5 History navigation in your web site easly.
This plugin aims to enable the HTML5 navigation in sites without having to change anything server side. If the browser does not support HTML5 no fallback is provided, the site will be simply browsed in the old way.
Makes everything ajaxify with flexible URL routing powered by html5 history API.JQuery.LazyJaxDavis brings the power of history.pushState to static websites.This changes all location changes to dynamic – ajax based.
Today we’re going to look at a way to keep a sense of consistency on your website by maintaining the state of some elements even when the user navigates through history. We’re effectively going to create history-inactive areas which remain in the same state while the rest of the document is navigable.
This technique effectively allows ‘selective’ loading of elements. Effectively, if the user clicks a link or presses the back button, instead of loading the whole page (most of which stays constant, like script and stylesheets), we will only load the stuff that changes, i.e. the content. By doing this we save load times There are two main reasons why you would want to only load certain elements when your user uses the back and forward button to navigate through history. This cuts out all the unnecessaries and creates a faster web experience.
PathJS is a lightweight, client-side routing library that allows you to create “single page” applications using Hashbangs and/or HTML5 pushState.
- Supports the HTML5 History API, the ‘onhashchange’ method, and graceful degredation
- Supports root routes, rescue methods, paramaterized routes, optional route components (dynamic routes), and Aspect Oriented Programming
- Well Tested (tests available in the
- Compatible with all major browsers (Tested on Firefox 3.6, Firefox 4.0, Firefox 5.0, Chrome 9, Opera 11, IE7, IE8, IE9)
- Independant of all third party libraries, but plays nice with all of them