Tapatar is a lightweight, extensible jQuery plugin, that lets users pick an avatar from a social network, disk, or other source. By default, Gravatar, Local and Facebook sources are included. Tapatar has been built to make it very easy to add additional sources.
Best jQuery File Upload Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
This object can read files user selected with the FileReader API.It creates an invisible file form input on the page to let the user select one or more local files.The object uses the HTML5 FileReader API to retrieve the contents of the files the user picked.A given callback function when each of the selected files is loaded.
Style the file upload input with jQuery.
SimpleFilePreview is a jQuery plug-in that allows for pre-form submission file previews on images and icon previews for non-images. The syntax is extremely simple and the UI allows for easy CSS styling.
- Simple to implement
- Show pre-submit image file preview in browsers that support this functionality
- Show image file previews for any file post-upload
- Show icon previews for any file type in all browsers
- Works on “multiple” file inputs as well as single file inputs
- Completely stylable
- Small footprint
In this tutorial we will learn how to design Facebook style ajax background image upload and position adjustment using Jquery. I have been published many tutorials about ajax image upload, this one is very interesting and it is a combination of many features. I has implemented this in Wall Script, this post will explain you how to design timeline HTML frame, CSS techniques and database design for background image system.
KCFinder is free open-source replacement of CKFinder web file manager. It can be integrated into FCKeditor, CKEditor, and TinyMCE WYSIWYG web editors (or your custom web applications) to upload and manage images, flash movies, and other files that can be embedded into an editor’s generated HTML content.
- Ajax engine with JSON responses
- Multiple files upload
- Upload files using HTML5 drag and drop from local file manager
- Drag and drop images from external HTML pages. Multiple images can be dropped using selection (Firefox only)
- Download multiple files or a folder as single ZIP file
- Select multiple files with the Ctrl/Command key
- Clipboard for copying, moving and downloading multiple files
- Easy to integrate and configure in web applications
Provides signature field as jQuery component, using either a sketch pad or an uploaded signature file.
A jQuery plugin for simple drag and drop uploads.
This is a HTML5 file uploader, for single or multiple files. You can add files easily by dragging and dropping them or clicking. All files will be uploaded via AJAX or can be added within a form. Files can be renamed before uploading. Server files can be displayed and removed. All the files can be downloaded after they successfully uploaded.
- Upload single or multiple files
- Control files with extensions or mime type
- Edit filename before uploading
- Easy setup
- jQuery & Bootstrap 3.1
- Options to make it your own
- PHP examples included
Picture cut is a jquery plugin that handles images in a very friendly and simple way, with a beautiful interface based on bootstrap or jquery ui, has great features like ajax upload, drag image from explorer, image crop and others.
- Ajax Upload
- Resize image
- Drag image from explorer
- Manipulate image size in bytes
- Cropping image