Best jQuery Currency Format Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
- Immutable and chainable API.
- Global settings support.
- Extended formatting and rounding options.
- Native Intl support (no additional locale files).
- Currency conversion.
Premium Stock Market Widgets is one of the essentials that you will need when starting a new financial blog or putting together a website related to financial markets. If you run a news website or want to display share price of a public company it will be of great help too. The plugin allows to easily add financial data (such as stock, currency, commodity, ETF quotes) to your website by using simple inline PHP snippets injected into HTML code (just like WordPress shortcodes).
Market data is available for the following asset classes:
- Stocks and stock indices (see list of stock exchanges below)
- All world currency pairs and crosses
- Major commodities
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- US Treasury notes / bonds
- Mutual funds
- Bitcoin / USD
CurrencyFormatter.js allows users to format numbers in a variety of currency formats. It contains 155 currency definitions, and 715 locale definitions right out of the box, and can handle unusually formatted currencies, such as the INR and is completely configurable.
This library provides basic finance methods to compute finance amortization schedules, payment amounts, number and currency formatting. Methods are provided to obtain the payment, interest rate, amount financed, or months financed given 3 of any of the 4.
This is a simple, jQuery plugin wrapper for accounting.js. It allows you to format data values directly from HTML.
Top Currency Converter – a jQuery Plugin that creates a Currency Converter Widget. Top Currency Converter allows to Convert Currencies using Real-time Updated rates. Easy to integrate for any website. Autocomplete, Text based Calculator and 10 Different Styles are just some of the features included, to make the use of Top Currency Converter Easy and Powerful.
- Autocomplete/Dropdown for Choosing Currencies
- Text Calculator (+, -, *, /, ^ and more)
- Live Updated Rates (based on Yahoo API or Your Own)
- Classic Theme and Inline Theme
- 10 Different Styles
- Support of Up to 173 currencies
- Full Localization Support (LTR & RTL Languages)
- All Texts are Customizable
- No Server-Side Required
jQuery Paypal HTML Shop by createIT turns your static website into a working paypal shop in 5 minutes! Every currency type is supported and compatible with PayPal.
- Seamless paypal integration
- Add Custom HTML Markup
- 6 unique design styles
- Variable products support
- No PHP required
- Coffee script files included
- HTML5 and XHTML strict compatible
- Cross-browser compatible
Stock Market Widgets is a jQuery plugin, which allows you to embed various financial data elements into your website. You can add a scrolling stock ticker, display latest quotes for a given stock, output currency exchange rates and show stock charts – all by using HTML markup only! You can apply your own styles with CSS to make it fit your website design.