Yet another jQuery Coverflow widget.
- Keyboard interaction using the cursor keys, Home, End, Page Up and Page Down.
- Click on a picture to move it to focus.
- Uses CSS3 transformations if supported by browser, otherwise gracefully degrades.
- Events for changing the focus, selecting and confirming (clicking on the picture in focus).
- Animation easing and duration.
- Separate CSS styles for the selected, innermost and outermost styles, all smoothly transitioning.
- Support for your own transitioning code, should you want to use weird CSS tricks such as CSS3 filters.
Royal 3D Coverflow WordPress Plugin is a fully responsive media 3D coverflow wordpress plugin that allows you to display media content with an unique original layout from a 3D perspective. It’s perfect for any kind of presentation, for anyone that wants to deliver a great impact on their visitors. It runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, IOS, Android and Windows 8.
Simple 3D Coverflow is a fully responsive media 3D coverflow plugin that allows you to display media content with an unique original layout from a 3D perspective. It’s perfect for any kind of presentation, for anyone that wants to deliver a great impact on their visitors. It runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, IOS, Android and Windows 8. Also supports unlimited categories and each category can have any number of thumbnails. The datalists are loaded from a simple HTML markup.
jQuery Flipster is a CSS3 3D transform-based jQuery plugin that replicates the familiar ‘cover flow’ effect. It’s responsive, so it will automatically center itself and scale down to fit the area provided. It likes to be playfully touched on mobile browsers. It degrades (vaguely) gracefully, falling back to being just as flat and boring as the browsers that don’t support 3D transforms. Its only dependency is jQuery and it sets up in seconds.
With ContentFlow it is now possible to have any number of flows within one web-page. Each separately configurable, satisfying different visual needs.
- It’s easy to implement and to extend.
- It can auto generate reflections (clientside)!
- You can add and remove content items on the fly
- You are free to define your own methods for displaying content and interacting with it.
- You can control all aspects of the flow without loosing the ease of use.
ContentFlow can handle different kinds of control, like keyboard and mouse, and can be used with and without a reflection. For a complete list of features and compatibilities take a look at the feature list.
This plugin is CSS3 variant of the Apple’s CoverFlow design pattern.
I would like to show you how to create and use a jQuery UI CoverFlow component powered by $.widget and CSS3 transforms. It’s highly extensible, supports click, keyboard and mousewheel interaction.The iTunes CoverFlow effect is one of my favorite user-interface patterns – it’s excellent for navigating around large collections of images (or data represented by images) and I thought it would be of great benefit to put out an updated version of this component out there.