Fast timer plugin for countdown and count forward. With this plugin you can easily put a timer on your site, it works both ways. You can use two version, one version is the version for modern browsers with the standards of the ES2017 and the version for old browsers with ES2015 standards. Using the config you can change the tags as letters and numbers, you can also change the text output next to the numbers.
Best jQuery Countdown Timer Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Simple timer plugin for jQuery. It provides basic and simple functionalities to create, start, stop, reset and read timer values. Some features:
- save\restore: timer instance can be saved and re-created
- standby-proof: timer keeps tracking even if pc is turned off
- history: the timer keeps track of start\stop events
- counter update: counter value can be dynamically set to any value >=0
- handlers: basic
- customizable time format
Line is the web’s most advanced progress bar plugin. It’s easy to setup, amazingly flexible and ships with beautiful animation presets.
- Beautifully animated | Pick from all sorts of progress animation options, spring, arrive or tween using 20+ easing methods.
- 10 Unique Presets | Pick one and be done, use as starting point or build your own and peek at the code.
- Shapes and Directions | Includes Horizontal, Vertical and Circular progress bars.
- Responsive and Mobile Friendly | Works on all sorts of devices.
- Fast and Accurate | Optimized for fast performance, included timer corrects browser timeout errors and correctly handles document hidden mode.
This tool is the the timers which comes with flipping animation. You can adjust the color of the back panel so that it has changed over time. Or you can use a static color. The colors are set to digits, the rear panel and signatures. It uses vector data to draw the digits and the panels of the countdown, there is no change in the quality of the displayed drawings when it gets resized.
- Changes color over time
- Editable colors.
jQuery plugin of countdown on html-page.
- Callback after the end of the countdown timer with the possibility of changing the structure of the timer
- Periodic counting with the specified period
- The effect of fading in the countdown
- The correct declension of nouns next to numeral numerals
- Custom formatting and styling timer
Simple Timer is a jQuery plugin that creates a countdown timer.
A jQuery plugin that creates a countdown timer in years, months, days, hours and seconds in the form a bunch of rotating 3d cubes.It uses CSS transitions to create the 3D rotating cube effects.
Sandywatch is a fully responsive, creative, clean and mobile friendly coming soon / under construction innovative canvas animation. Sandywatch comes with three distinct themes and provides a nice admin interface for handling email subscriptions.
- Unique HTML5 Canvas Sandywatch animation
- Three distinct themes
- Retina Ready
- Optimized for mobile
- Responsive and mobile friendly design
- Custom countdown plugin
- Simple to setup from the get go
- AJAX email subscription with validation and support for
- Various sql databases (SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLSRV)
- Export to CSV files
- Mailchimp Seamless Integration
- Valid HTML5/CSS3
- Gracefully degrades in older browsers
- Responsive admin interface with subscriptions statistics
Beautifully animated countdowns for everyone. Soon is jQuery Plug & Play and super easy to setup using the supplied WYSIWYG editor. Or, faster yet, pick one of the responsive presets as a starting point.
Soon is mobile friendly and responsive. It’s compatible with jQuery but you can use it without just as well. The package contains the original source files, so if you’re tech savvy you can tweak it to your own liking.
countdownTimer is a reverse count down jQuery plugin for displaying countdown as per your need. It also displays current time.