Best jQuery Cookies Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
January 14, 2014 | Plugins
jQuery Bubble Scroll is an easy-to-integrate navigation asset that you can use on your website to display any kind of usefull informations. There are two types of layout (square or circle) and you can put it to the left or to the right of the screen.
- Display any kind of usefull informations with HTML and CSS.
- Responsive : Bootstrap is NOT required (however, you can use it with no problem).
- Different display styles available (circle, square).
- Different positions (left or right).
- Appears on scroll but can also be always visible on the screen.
- Easy to integrate.
- Simple to customize (different colors, border colors, backgrounds…)
Navgoco is a simple JQuery plugin which turns a nested unordered list of links into a beautiful vertical multi-level slide navigation, with ability to preserve expanded submenus between sessions by using cookies and optionally act as an accordion menu.
A jQuery plugin to manage local storage and cookies simultaneously in a simple interface.
We found that HTML5 Local Storage gave us the best return in terms of reliability and speed. Internet Explorer compatibility? Not so much. So we wrote totalStorage, a jQuery plugin that combines the ease and usefulness of totalStorage with the universal compatibility of cookies (along with some helpful tools like automatic JSON encoding/decoding).
- The browser doesn’t support local storage it will fall-back to cookies! (Using the wonderful $.cookie plugin).
- Send it strings, numbers even complex object arrays! TotalStorage does not care. Your efforts to defeat it will prove futile.
- Simple as shit. jStorage and some other very well-written plugins provide a bevy of options for expiration, security and so forth. Frequently this is more power than you need and vulnerable to confusion if you just want it to work (JWITW)
October 15, 2012 | jQuery UI
Kiandra is pleased to announce the open sourcing of a jQuery UI theme we think you’re going to love. We have been using the “Delta” theme for the better part of a year and made the decision to share it with the community. We’re hoping this results in plenty of feedback as well as the continued development of the theme. It’s free for commercial, personal and educational use as part of the MIT or GPL license.
If anything, we think that this theme can act as a starting point for other smart cookies to create their own visually engaging jQuery UI themes.
This jQuery html5 plugin automatically saves and persists form state on the client-side across page requests without need of server-side state management or cookies. ALL the major browsers support this!
- keeps the state of form entries in browser session or across sessions without cookies
- able to choose form entries not to persist
- works across multiple forms and pages
- automatically persists form data without submit
- can remove persisted data in a form, a session, local or all
- plays nicely with your form events
- fails gracefully on unsupported devices
Get rid of that ugly tree menu on your site with niceTree. An easy to install JQuery plugin with more options than you’ll ever need. niceTree will take your HTML and turn it into a collapsible menu system with unlimited menus within menus.
- COLORS – Choose from blue, orange, red, green, gray, or create your own with our easy-to-understand CSS file.
- CROSS BROWSER – Works great with all the major browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE 9 , IE 8, and even IE 7 .
- AJAX CONTENT – It’s simple to setup loading the menu items via ajax into a content ID on your page.
- COLLAPSE /EXPAND – You can create expand/collapse all links with ease.
- COOKIES – Choose to enable cookies on the menu and the user’s state of which menus were open and closed will be saved.
- EASY HTML – The HTML is easy to setup. All it takes is a few classes and IDs to do things like open a menu on page load. Only tags like ul, li, a are required.
- MULTIPLE TREE SUPPORT – You can use multiple trees in a single page.
- ANIMATIONS – Multiple animations can be used like slide, bounce, clip, drop, and more.
HTML5 local storage is like cookies on steroids; it’s incredibly simple to use and yet still so powerful. In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to create “sticky notes” functionality, that allows your users to take persistent notes while browsing your site with jQuery.
An easy to use and useful jQuery plugin helps create create a customizable website layout using drag and drop with features like saving preference using cookies.The plugins uses jQuery along with the jQuery UI Sortable plugin for drag and drop functionality and the jQuery Cookie plugin for storing item positions
jPList is a jQuery plugin for sorting, paging and filtering any content, such as DIVs, lists and tables.
- Works with any content (tables, lists, div elements)
- Seo friendly
- Ascending or descending sorting
- Alphabetical or numerical sorting
- Sorting, paging and filtering state can be saved in cookies.