A jQuery plugin to confirm before opening mailto links.Confirm with users before opening any mailto link on the page through their default email client.
Best jQuery Confirm Dialog Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
jQuery plugin for three kind of popup boxes: Alert box, Confirm box, and Prompt box.
Bootstrap Confirmation is a jQuery plugin for Twitter Bootstrap. Use Bootstrap Popovers as confirmation dialogs. Simple and easy.
darktooltip is a simple customizable jquery tooltip plugin with confirm option and effects.
This jQuery plugin is included Alert, Confirm, Prompt, Notification and Four creative themes. Easy to use and configure.
- Easy to use
- Four creative themes included
- Crossbrowser(Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Internet explorer 6+)
- Compatible with every layout
- Fully themeable
- Fully configurable
A jQuery plugin for adding an easy ‘are you sure’ confirmation pop-up to a button.The confirmOn plugin shows a confirmation box when the provided events are triggered. It works exactly like jQuery’s .on() but with a confirmation step between the event and the handler. When the user answers the confirmation dialog, the handler is called with the answer as a parameter, so you can decide what to do next. The user can press the escape key which closes the dialog and doesn’t call the yes or no handlers.
Vex is a modern dialog library which is highly configurable, easily stylable, and gets out of the way. You’ll love vex because it’s tiny (
6kb minified), has a clear and simple API, works on mobile devices, and can be customized to match your style in seconds.
- Drop-in replacement for
- Easilly configurable animations which are smooth as butter
- Tiny footprint (
6kbminified) and only depends on
- Looks and behaves great on mobile devices
- Open multiple dialogs at once and close them individually or all at once
- Built in CSS spinner for asynchronous dialogs
- Easy to use.
- Plugin for jQuery UI .
- open the modal after x milliseconds.
- Support 2 effect and all type of easing.
- Form elements.
- Image support.
- Button support.
- CSS3 animate support.
- 3 callback function onStart | onShow | onClose
- Fully customizable alert, confirm and prompt dialogs
- Fully customizable unobtrusive notification system
- Callback parameter handling both OK and Cancel button clicks
- Chaining which allows queued dialogs
SIMPLEMODAL is a small plugin to create modal windows. It can be used to generate alert or confirm messages with few lines of code. Confirm configuration involves the use of callbacks to be applied to affirmative action; it can work in asynchronous mode and retrieve content from external pages or getting the inline content.SIMPLEMODAL is not a lightbox although the possibility to hide parts of its layout may partially make it similar.