Tiny Colorpicker is a crossbrowser jquery plugin that creates a color picker (form) input. Its a easy way to add color pickers to your forms or user interface.
Best jQuery Color Picker Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Smart Forms is a responsive professional Form Framework / pack with a clean consistent Form UI. The framework includes a variety of form Widgets such as Datepickers, Timepickers, Monthpickers, Colorpickers, Numeric Steppers, UI Sliders, Google maps, toggle switches validation, masking among other features.
- Multiple form inputs
- File inputs / uploaders
- CSS3 checkboxes + Radios
- CSS3 toggle switches
- CSS3 review & rating
- Tooltips + vector icons
- Notification alerts
- CSS3 multi shape buttons
- Animated progress bars
- Simple pricing tables
- Ajax form processing
- Input masking
- PHP CAPTCHA with refresh support
- 40+ starter templates included
- Date & time picker widgets
Colpick is a simple Photoshop-style color picker jQuery plugin. Its interface is familiar for most users and it’s also very lightweight loading less than 30 KB to the browser.
- No images! Just a JS and a CSS file
- Very intuitive Photoshop-like interface
- Light and dark easy-to-customize CSS3 skins
- 28 KB total loaded by the browser
- Works and looks nice even on IE7
- Extremely easy to implement
A Bootstrap 3 optimized advanced responsive color selector with color swatches in jQuery and support for human perceived lightness. Works in all modern browsers and on touch devices.
This minimal plugin allows you to easily and simple to display a color picker on your website. You can easily just copy and paste the one liner code, or get into some more of the detailed configuration.
- Replace all colors by your own favorite color
- Custom colors append to Colors list
- Insert HEX color code directly
- Customizing to use data-* attributes
A jQuery plugin to allow you to add gradient choosers to your website.
- The type of gradient (radial, linear) is configurable as well as the fill direction of the gradient.
- Currently works in Webkit, Mozilla and Opera. Support for IE may be coming in a future version.
- Control points can be added by clicking on the gradient preview
- Control points may be removed by clicking the “x” on that control point’s color configuration
- The colors of individual control points may be assigned
Tshirt Designer is the tool you have been looking for! You can create now your own tshirt generator directly on your website. Works with any kind of product and can be integrated in minutes.
- Add unlimited shapes, images and texts
- Let the user add custom texts to the product
- Colorizable Text using colorpicker
- Change the Color, Size and font of the Text
- Let the user drag, move or remove Elements
- Google font API Loader
- Add unlimited custom fonts from google Font or other services
- Users can upload their own design image or logo to print on t-shirt
- Shows Preview of the T-shirt as designed
- users can Choose there favorite Tshirt Color from collection
- Export Tshirt design as PNG, BMP or JPG
- Prind Tshirt Design
Colorpicker in jQueryUI style. Themeroller look & feel. Multiple color spaces, input/output formats, controls.Full-featured colorpicker for jQueryUI with full theming support.
An advanced jQuery color selector with support for human perceived lightness (it works in the CIELab color space). It works on all modern browsers and on touch devices.