- Extract the dominant color from an image
- Generate gradients based on the images colors
- Isolate colors and manipulates them everywhere in the page
- Create a Lazy-revealer system for your images
- Load image dynamically
A tool for creating more cohesive color schemes. Pick a bunch of random colors that you like and add a touch of magic.
Today we’d like to share a fun little color extraction experiment with you. The idea is to create a color palette from an image with a subtle effect on the image itself and some fanciness on the palette. We are using Vibrant.js by Jari Zwarts to extract the colors from the images, and CSS Filters to transition the image to a black and white version. We also implemented a simple slider with a special “curtain” effect.
Fifty shades is a jQuery plugin that provides a facility to see and choose one color from 50 shades of one defined color.
Looking for mobile first, tiny foot print, fast, scaleable, flexible and pluggable…
This 4.7KB small HSB color picker is based on a subset of colors.js from it’s big brother colorPicker, supports all modern features like touch and MS pointer, GPU accelerated rendering, battery friendly requestAnimationFrame and provides a lot of hooks for developers to write plugins
Colorpicker plugin for Twitter Bootstrap, originally written by Stefan Petre.It basically adds a color picker to a field or any other element.
- can be used as a component
- alpha picker
- multiple formats: hex, rgb, rgba, hsl, hsla
Munda forms is a set of modern, clean form elements suitable for any type of website or form. The package includes 3 working AJAX forms, 5 color variations, 35 HTML demos.
- Bootstrap grid system
- 200+ icons
- jQueryUI widgets: accordion, autocomplete, button, datepicker, dialog, menu, progressbar, selectmenu, slider, spinner, tabs, tooltip.
- Timepicker, Monthpicker, Input masking
- Responsive embeded content: Youtube videos, Google maps, Vimeo videos.
- Star rating
- Social buttons: 53 brands.
- Client side validation
- Server side validation
- LESS files
This minimal plugin allows you to easily and simple to display a color picker on your website. You can easily just copy and paste the one liner code, or get into some more of the detailed configuration.
- Replace all colors by your own favorite color
- Custom colors append to Colors list
- Insert HEX color code directly
- Customizing to use data-* attributes
- External JSON supported
- Fullscreen mode
- Mobile friendly
- Picker window Alignment
Evol colorpicker is a web color picker which looks like the one in Microsoft Office 2010. It can be used inline or as a popup binded to a text box. It is a full jQuery UI widget, supporting various configurations and themes.
AntColorPicker, is the jQuery color picker plug-in of AntProduction.