- Simple: Low friction API, with robust support for hex, rgb, hsl and hsv color formats.
- Extendable: Tweak the library to your requirements with Plugins and custom UI elements
- Consistent behaviour: Works across all modern browsers and devices, including touchscreens.
- Small footprint: 7kb minified and gzipped, with absolutely no jQuery or extra css/images in sight.
- Great design: The controls are designed to be intuitive and responsive, plus they’re built with SVG so they look super crisp at any resolution.
- Transparency support: Optional transparency slider with the transparency plugin.
Grapick is a easy configurable gradient picker, with no dependencies.
Pickr is a flat, simple, responsive and hackable color-picker. It has no dependencies and compatible with all CSS Frameworks just like Bootstrap, Materialize.
- Simple usage
- No dependencies
- Multiple color representations
- Color comparison
- Opacity control
- Supports touch devices
- Nodejs support
- Lightweight, 8KB gzipped
JS component to pick colors from a predefined / restricted palette.The name attribute is used to bind the color picker to the input, so its recommended to be unique if you have several inputs with the same name, all of them will change simultaneously when user picks a color.
dynamicColorChange is a small jQuery plugin to give your users the opportunity to style your page as they want. All you have to do, is, to define a couple of selectable colors and include a button with the class “color_changer-toggle” to toggle the color changer.
A Twitter Bootstrap component basically adds a color picker to a field or any other element, even embed to the page or dropdown menu.
- common color panel
- custom your favor color
- the bootstrap-colorpicker integrated