Best jQuery Captcha Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
IconCaptcha is a faster and more user-friendly captcha than most other captchas. You no longer have to read any annoying text-images, with IconCaptcha you only have to compare two images and select the image which is only present once.
- User Friendly: The captcha uses easily understandable images instead of hard to read texts to complete the captcha.
- Server-side validation: Any validation done by the captcha will be performed on the server-side instead of the client-side.
- Events: Events are triggered at various points in the code, allowing you to hook into them and execute custom code if necessary.
- Themes: Select the design of the captcha without having to ever touch the stylesheet.
- SCSS: The project contains a SCSS file, allowing you to easily style and compile the stylesheet.
- Supports IE: The captcha supports Internet Explorer 8 and up.
Creates a random number on every page load, based on your preferences. From that number, it creates the number as a phrase. In the form, you use the phrase to ask the user to enter it as a number. When the form is posted, you simply check to see if the user’s answer matches the number.
- Keeps your form clean, no ugly captcha images or third-party embedded styles
- Extremely lightweight
- Very easy to implement
Create Contact Form in HTML and submit the data to Google Spreadsheet. Google re-captcha has been integrated to protect forms to be submitted by robots. Check the demo and documentation for more details.
- Google Spreadsheet as database: Uses Google Spreadsheet to capture form responses. New responses can be appended at the top.
- Simple Form: Designed with simple HTML5, CSS3 and bootstrap.
- Protection: Google re-captcha to prevent spamming.
- Customization: You can customize the form according to your own requirement.
- Look and feel: Bootstrap two column layout, responsive. Shows status loader when the form is being submitted.
- Notification: Can send notification email to the admin with submitted form data.
Captcha is the best way to avoid spamming your SignUp, Comments, Email and many other things that takes user input. What is Captcha? It is a simple text combination of some uppercase and lowercase letters with some numbers generated randomly with some special kind of text type font. It is mainly used for Human Verification whether the user is human or any computer script. In this tutorial we will teach you how to make your own captcha system with the help of PHP and Ajax.
PuzzleCAPTCHA is a jQuery CAPTCHA plugin, requiring users to solve very simple puzzle.
Munda forms is a set of modern, clean form elements suitable for any type of website or form. The package includes 3 working AJAX forms, 5 color variations, 35 HTML demos.
- Bootstrap grid system
- 200+ icons
- jQueryUI widgets: accordion, autocomplete, button, datepicker, dialog, menu, progressbar, selectmenu, slider, spinner, tabs, tooltip.
- Timepicker, Monthpicker, Input masking
- Responsive embeded content: Youtube videos, Google maps, Vimeo videos.
- Star rating
- Social buttons: 53 brands.
- Client side validation
- Server side validation
- LESS files
Smart Forms is a responsive professional Form Framework / pack with a clean consistent Form UI. The framework includes a variety of form Widgets such as Datepickers, Timepickers, Monthpickers, Colorpickers, Numeric Steppers, UI Sliders, Google maps, toggle switches validation, masking among other features.
- Multiple form inputs
- File inputs / uploaders
- CSS3 checkboxes + Radios
- CSS3 toggle switches
- CSS3 review & rating
- Tooltips + vector icons
- Notification alerts
- CSS3 multi shape buttons
- Animated progress bars
- Simple pricing tables
- Ajax form processing
- Input masking
- PHP CAPTCHA with refresh support
- 40+ starter templates included
- Date & time picker widgets
- jQuery animation for validation rules.
- Field specific validation, phone requires numbers, email requires a valid email format etc.
- Anti spam measures (captcha) to deter spam emails. Easy to read.
- Very easy to implement into an existing HTML or PHP web page. ‘Plug in and Play’ – Simply change the email address and place on your page.
- Thank you message animation on submission.
- Error message animation without reloading the page on submission attempt.
- Customise the HTML email message that is sent
A jQuery plugin that enhances an input field to help reduce automated form submission by requiring a “real person” to identify text made up of dots. The entered value is compared on the server with the generated value to determine whether processing should continue.
The real person functionality can easily be added to an input field with appropriate default settings.You can also remove the real person functionality if it is no longer required.