oblurlay is implement a blur view of iOS7 style with svg and jquery.
Best jQuery Blur Effect Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Foggy is a jQuery plugin for blurring page elements. It supports IE (8 and up), Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
Modern, Customizable, Clean, Fluid and Responsive. Responsive effects by default and fully compatible with Desktop, Notebook, Tablet, Smarphone, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari and Internet Explorer.Image Autofit is an awesome feature that allows you to responsive your images automatically by cutting its edges and resizing its sizes, to preserve a high definition on every device and create an awesome slider for desktop and mobile.
- Super-Fluid CSS3 Effects & Transitions on Desktop & Mobile
- You can select your IN/OUT/BACK Times for each element
- HTML & CSS Content supported, you can add texts, images, videos, canvas, pricing tables, and all you want.
- Fully Support of Video Embedding as Fullscreen or Boxed
- Youtube & Vimeo API that stops the video if you change the slide
- Image Autofit that allows you to select the subject position on the images
- Cinematic Effect that allows you to make an animation-movement of the images
- Blur Effect that allows you to make an automatic blur image from a normal one
- Fully Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Bootstrap 3 Integrated so you can use all the Bootstrap Elements inside the slide
- Easy to integrate with other Frameworks
- Font Awesome 4 Integrated
- Fully Responsive
- Play & Stop with the slide loader
- Autoplay, you can active it to start your slide when the page is opened
- Keyboard Navigation
Immersive Slider let you create a unique immersive slider experience that changes the whole container to match the viewing slide like you see at the Google’s TV website. The plugin will let you assign background images per slide without you doing all the hard work.
The plugin is capable of blurring the first image it finds in each slide, blow them up and use it as a background without you having to manually set each slide a background image. This is done using the CSS3 style called Filter which only works on Chrome, and maybe a performance hog.
Also, it provides a really easy mechanism of background animations so you can create modern, distinctive website’s elements in seconds. You can choose from a collection of 8 built-in animating functions like “gust”, “swing”, “raindrop” and more, or you may just use your own function. You can also create a playlist of blurred backgrounds and make them change every few seconds.
Don’t spoil it! Hide copy and images with a bit of SVG blur. Taste on mouseover. Eat on click.
Do you publish spoilers? Do you wish you could have them on your page in a way that wasn’t fucking rude? With Spoiler Alert! you can! Hide spoilers with a bit of blur.
Vague.js is an experimental script that allows you to blur any kind of html element thanks to the SVG filters. This script is crossbrowser and it was tested on:
- Firefox 10 +
- Chrome 18 +
- Safari 6.0 +
- IE 7 +
<canvas> element to paint filtered pictures in the place of normal pictures on your website.Filtrr has a many image effect like Brighten, Saturate, Gamma, Adjust, Expose, Curves, Sharpen, Blur, Fill, Subtract, Sepia, Contrast, Posterize, Invert, Alpha.
- Soft Light
Zoome is a jQuery plugin to help you zoom images with hover effect(grayscale,blur,transparent) and you can zoom-in or zoom-out use mousewheel.
- Zoom with hover effects(blur,grayscale,transparent)
- Cross browser
- Control zoom with mousewheel
- Easy to zoom range and the step num
- Flexible options