This post explains how to use jQuery FlexBox plugin for Google like auto-suggestion box to edit data in jqGrid . Suppose jqGrid has Country column and we want to give auto-suggestion box during editing. When user enters letter, It will auto-populate related country names.
Best jQuery AutoComplete Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
J.B.Weather (ver 2.0) is a simple widget for displaying weather conditions and forecast for places across the world.
- jQuery driven
- uses AJAX technology & Cache
- Search Bar with auto complete function
- Ability to set default location
- Ability to auto detect user location using HostIP service or its own integrated geoip database.
- Celsius or Fahrenheit units
- Kilometers or Miles units
- Displays today’s date, temperature, wind direction and speed, forecast for next 4 days
The jQuery Tagit Plugin transforms an html unordered list into a unique tagging plugin.
- Convenient way for users to enter a list of items
- Fully integrated with jQuery ui auto complete
- Automatically adds current input as tag if input loses focus
- Easy to use public methods
- Easy to theme (single css file)
- Customizable trigger keys
- Backspace on empty input deletes previous tag
- Ability to provide initial tags on creation though options
- Ability to provide initial tags on creation via list items
- Option to toggle usage of a hidden select so the tags can be sent using a normal form!
- Ability to re-arrange tags by drag and drop!
- Optional ThemeRoller compatibility!
- Fully HTML5 Data-attributes compliant!
geo-autocomplete converts any input field on a web page into an autocomplete field that suggests locations in real-time as you type, including a little thumbnail to help you quickly choose the right location. It’s like Google Instant for your Maps.
The Google Maps V3 API now incudes an autocomplete feature that will adapt any text input field to autocomplete locations &/or Places. It doesn’t show thumbnails yet but the addition of Places will be great for some use cases.
jQuery.suggest, a simple inline autosuggest jQuery plugin. It takes an array of terms as haystack and suggests the user the first item that matches what has been typed to this point. The suggestion is updated with every keystroke.
Enter will accept the suggestion and update the input field accordingly.
If more than one match is found, a small indicator will appear underneath the input (you can still it via CSS as you wish). The user can then use the arrow up/down keys to cycle through the options.
Today I am going to share a trendy functionality which I have been implementing in my projects for a while now.
I call it “FoxyComplete” and what is does is fetch clickable search results along with images either automatically scraped from the result’s content or a specified file. It’s easy to implement and once done, easy to tweak.
A plugin to select one or more array or form entries visually, for example to filter a list or replace a multiselect form element.If you toggle an option, the text changes automatically, in other words, you can use that text field in a form to submit the selection. In such a case you would of course hide the text field first.
You’re completely free to style your elements. Default setting for the tabs is a span element, but you can change that in the settings (check the plugin source, the default settings are right at the top).
jQM is a jQuery Mobile autocomplete plugin.AutoComplete is a jQuery Mobile plugin which allows developers to add autoComplete search boxes to your project.
Facebook like jquery search suggestion plugin that searches in local and remote data sources.doubleSuggest is a jQuery plugin will set up a UI that suggest results as you type. It will display two types of suggestions, first (and faster) the local data and second (and slower) the results from an ajax search query. We will build a band search feature that will suggest the user’s favorites first and also search remotly from spotify.
Include the jQuery library (requires v1.7 or higher), jquery.doubleSuggest.js and doubleSuggest.css and then insert the input.