A jQuery plugin that suggests and autocompletes the domain whenever your users type in an email address field.
Best jQuery AutoComplete Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
- Simple & Easy to use
- Zero Dependencies
- Lightning Fast
Tokenize2 is a plugin which allows your users to select multiple items from a predefined list or ajax, using autocompletion as they type to find each item. You may have seen a similar type of text entry when filling in the recipients field sending messages on facebook or tags on tumblr.
- Intuitive UI for selecting multiple items from a large list
- Easy to skin / style purely in css, no images required
- Supports any backend which can generate JSON, including PHP, Rails, Django, ASP.net
- Events based
- Select, delete and navigate items using the mouse or keyboard
- Custom delimiters
- Sortable items
- jQuery 2+
- Bootstrap 3+
This plugin generates an autocomplet from an input field, so that you can retrieve an address and its associated geodata from Google and fill it into input fields.
LightAutocomplete.js is a light and easy to use autocomplete front-end plugin written in jQuery.
AJAX Live Search is a jQuery plugin / PHP search form that searches and displays the result as you type similar to Google Autocomplete feature.
- Collapsible tree view: feature of collapse/expand tree elements
- Autocomplete, filter and search works correctly under all browsers including Edge, old and new versions of Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Appearance is easy customizable using CSS and responsive design.
- Returns the id of the selected item instead of text.
A jQuery hierarchy select plugin used for selecting hierarchy structures in a selectbox format with autocomplete search.