Best jQuery Scrolling Effects Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Introducing a mini-library of experimental page scroll effects.We put together some fancy effects that take place while the user is surfing through the sections of a web page. Some of the effects are quite extreme, but they can prove very useful if your goal is to create an immersive user experience.All animations have been created using Velocity.js.
A jQuery plugin that simulates a dolly-in or push-in effect on a div element.All child elements within the div should remain relative to eachother, which creates a decent illusion of perspective as objects grow/shrink.
It adds some useful functions as scrollBottom(), scrollRight or scrollCenter() for the scroll position in more scrollLeft() and scrollTop().
smartscroll is a tiny (1126b minfied + gzipped) jQuery plugin that has these independent features:
- Section scrolling – Scrolljacking
- Auto-hash – Updates the URL hash based on current position on page
- Responsive – You can disable scrolljacking below a set breakpoint
- Hybrid Scrolling – Both normal and scrolljacking on the same page
- Compatible with scrollbar – Can use scrollbar as well as mousewheel
- Disabling permalink history
Alton is a jQuery-powered scrolling plugin that utilizes custom vertical scrolling effects in order to present and navigate through web content in a unique manner. It utilizes the whole scrolljacking idea, but greatly improves upon the often-poorly-implemented scrolljacking experiences you might be used to.
jQuery plugin to load elements when you scroll.
Smooth anchor scrolling plugin for jQuery.