Best jQuery HTML5 canvas Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
<canvas> and SVG. With Zdog, you can design and render simple 3D models on the Web. Zdog is a pseudo-3D engine. Its geometries exist in 3D space, but are rendered as flat shapes.
Zdog uses the same principle. It renders all shapes using the 2D drawing APIs in either
<svg>. Spheres are actually dots. Toruses are actually circles. Capsules are actually thick lines. It’s a simple, but effective trick. The underlying 3D math comes from Rotating 3D Shapes by Peter Collingridge.
SpriteJS is a lightweight 2D canvas rendering engine for modern browsers. Manipulate the sprites in canvas as you do with the DOM elements.
SpriteJS can be used with D3.js, Proton and Matter-js.
- Manipulate the sprites element as you do with the DOM elements.
- Perform fast drawing with smart cache.
- Multiple layers.
- Web Animations Api
- Controllable event dispatching.
- Object Oriented Programmed Development with ES6+
- Server-side render. Work with node-canvas.
- Weixin Apps
Topbar is site-wide progress indicator with following features:
- Tiny (1KB minified and gzipped), no dependency
- Perfect for single-page/Turbolinks/pjax applications
topbar works with any browser that supports HTML5 Canvas.
I2Djs provides single Application Programming Interface to create and animate elements across different graphic rendering contexts by leveraging their underlying capabilities. Developers can make use of I2D’s multi-layered contextual approach with capabilities from more than one context seamlessly for creating powerful composite visualisation under a single roof.
I2D also provides a unique data-driven approach with join-actions for DOM manipulation based on data binding.
Hilo is a Cross-end HTML5 Game development solution developed by Alibaba Group. It could help developers build HTML5 games conveniently in minutes.
- independency modules design, support multiple module styles;
- Object Oriented Programmed Development;
- Simple and efficient Visual Object Architecture;
- Multiple render model supported, including
- Compatible for multiple desktop and mobile browsers. Using
Flash Shimto support IE (yes as you can see, it support IE);
- Physics extensions supported:
- Skeleton animation extensions supported:
- Interactive 3D background
- HTML5 Canvas technology
- Does not require WebGL support
- All browsers and platforms
- Works both online and offline
- Multiple instance support
- Three animation concepts that can be combined
- Responds to mouse movements
- Easy to use
- Highly customizable
- Rich API
- Visual editor
<canvas>. Support is built-in for:
- Parallax Scrolling, with optional damping to smooth motions
- Pointer Tracking
- Images on Canvas, from URLs or nodes (
<canvas />, etc) with
- Common shapes (
- Element stacking with zIndex
- Fixed position Elements
- Element cloning