Vue Carousel 3D – Beautiful, flexible and touch supported 3D Carousel for Vue.js
Best jQuery 3D Slider Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
jR3DCarousel is a jQuery plugin for responsive 3D carousel with modern effects and multiple options.
- Modern effects
- Fullscreen Carousel
- Tiny plugin (gzipped ~ 1.68KB, uncompressed ~ 4.95KB)
- Infinite scroll
- Multiple slideLayouts to maintain aspect ratio of images
- Minimal configuration, easy to install
- Useful public API for extending the functionalities like custom nav buttons.
A 3D perspective carousel using jQuery/Zepto focused on performance, based on the original.
Theta Carousel 3D is a jQuery plug-in that helps you quickly and easily organize your content in 3D space. The plug-in supports responsive layout with the auto scaling capability and is just perfect for displaying content on all screen sizes.
CardSlider is a responsive CSS3 3D Card-Style jQuery slider plugin which get inspiration from FWA landing page’s awesome slider.It can make images in to 3d card-style and animate them use CSS 3D transforms and CSS animations.
- 3D Card-style with CSS3.
- Dark & Light Skins included.
- Pagination & Navigation controls.
- AutoPlay supported.
- Hardware Accelerated CSS 3D Transforms & Animations
- Slide in six direction width shadow and animations.
A simple 3D carousel widget. It supports all major browsers including IE8,9 with best effort. Full 3D effect requires
css transform3d support browsers. And this widget works with not only images but any html elements as child.
- 9 3D Effects available, with more on the way…
- Autoplay, with optional pause on hover
- Infinite Loops
- Parallax effects, optional
- Auto-Focus on load
- Lightweight, 5KB minified
- Responsive Image Support
- Video Carousels
- Extensible callbacks
- Styles come in LESS, SASS, and Stylus
This is a responsive jQuery slider plugin. It supports many features like: responsive, touch enabled, smooth layered animation, 2d & 3d transitions, 12 easily customizable built-in skins, unlimited 2d & 3d carousels and category carousel, ken-burns effect, video embedding, powerful APIs.
An animated perspective mockup slideshow with 3D transforms based on the computations made with the help of Franklin Ta’s script.
A while back, Franklin Ta wrote an article and made a really useful script for transforming an element in 3D in order to fit in a perspective mockup. In his article, he describes how the helper script can be used to create a 3D matrix transformation for embedding an iframe into a mockup image. We thought that it must be really interesting to add a slideshow in order to showcase ones work.