- Draggable refers to the ability to drag and move targets.
- Resizable indicates whether the target’s width and height can be increased or decreased.
- Scalable indicates whether the target’s x and y can be scale of transform.
- Rotatable indicates whether the target can be rotated.
- Warpable indicates whether the target can be warped(distorted, bented).
- Pinchable indicates whether the target can be pinched with draggable, resizable, scalable, rotatable.
- Groupable indicates Whether the targets can be moved in group with draggable, resizable, scalable, rotatable.
- Snappable indicates whether to snap to the guideline.
MoreToggles css is a pure CSS library that provides you with a variety of nice-looking toggles.
In this tutorial, we will show how to create a section that reveals its content when the previous element scrolls away.
A simple recreation of the background scale hover effect seen on the DDD Hotel website using CSS clip-path.The idea is to scale down the background image and “fitting” it to a clip shape which contains the same background image. The shape is visible because the opacity of the background is a bit lower.
Today we’d like to share some ideas for distorted link effects with you.A couple of ideas for decorative link distortion effects using SVG filters on lines, circles and squares.