A draggable image strip layout with a content preview powered by Draggabilly and TweenMax.. The idea is to show a strip of differently sized images that can be dragged. When clicking and holding to drag, a title element appears and the images get scaled. This separates the images and gives the whole thing an interesting look. When a number gets clicked, the same separation happens and then the images fly up. Another larger version of the images slides in from the bottom.
100+ Best jQuery Plugin & Tutorial of June 2019
Handtrack.js is a library for prototyping realtime hand detection (bounding box), directly in the browser. Underneath, it uses a trained convolutional neural network that provides bounding box predictions for the location of hands in an image. The convolutional neural network (ssdlite, mobilenetv2) is trained using the tensorflow object detection api .
<canvas> and SVG. With Zdog, you can design and render simple 3D models on the Web. Zdog is a pseudo-3D engine. Its geometries exist in 3D space, but are rendered as flat shapes.
Zdog uses the same principle. It renders all shapes using the 2D drawing APIs in either
<svg>. Spheres are actually dots. Toruses are actually circles. Capsules are actually thick lines. It’s a simple, but effective trick. The underlying 3D math comes from Rotating 3D Shapes by Peter Collingridge.
Artplayer.js is a modern and full featured HTML5 video player.
- Support video quality switching
- Support for custom
- Support integration with other dependencies, like:
- Support chrome native picture-in-picture mode, or custom picture-in-picture mode
highlightin the progress bar
- Support to maintain the original video ratio, adaptive size
- Support rich custom event monitoring, easy to expand
- Support for internationalization of controls
- Support for custom plugins
- Support local video preview
- Support subtitle time offset